Aurix Exchange

[REQ] Magic Dot Indicator

mohtaia

Hi all

Any one have Magic Dot indicator ? who Hector use on his Intraday Market Flow system DVD ?

This is the image Of the indicator because there is Another system Called The Same On The net and it is not the one i Want

You must be registered for see images

Thanks

mohtaia

Looks like there is a problem On the Photo link ... Same photo from a nothor Server

C

christiaan

a while ago i was shamelessy scammed.I got like 3 indicators that repaint and one of them looks like this magic dot and it aslo does the same thing this indicator does.

There is no doubt in my mind that this indicator repaints.

dheena

Hi all

Any one have Magic Dot indicator ? who Hector use on his Intraday Market Flow system DVD ?

This is the image Of the indicator because there is Another system Called The Same On The net and it is not the one i Want

Thanks

download magic dot from above link

mohtaia

do not be happy too early :D

repainting or not ?:D:D

Hi investww
This Indicator didn't give Buy/Sill signals that means you don't Enter With every signal ONLY When price come To resistant Or Support And Start Turning In the Direction of the trend wait For A signal from indicator And then take the trade As Far as i can see From the images It detects Swings So If The candle Close With the Signal It will Still there

investww

dots moves

dots moves

what you see is not what actually happens.:D:D:D

The dots MOVES

it will stop moving when price is strong enough to go up / down (change trend)

is the magic dots indicator a paid indicator ?

StaticX

Hi Guys,

Hector actually replaced his original "magic dot" indicator with another one called "magic bars". It's the exact same indicator except it now displays as a historgram.

He did this as his students were complaining that the "magic dot" indicator confused the charts. By making it a "magic bars" indicator it cleaned up the chart analysis.

Also guys please be aware that Hector's magic bars indicator is by no means an indicator to be used by itself. Hector is a firm teacher of Price Action. You are only suppose to turn on the indicator once you have identified the various patterns and are about to enter a trade.

Cheers
StaticX

Attachments

• MagicBars.ex4
    3.1 KB · Views: 29
C

christiaan

if you look at the chart you should notice that this magic indicator is perfect.If you get a blue dot price it reversers and if you get a red dot it reverses.It will always be perfect because it repaints.Scammers sometimes code buy/sell arrows that will be in the exact same place these dots are.

StaticX

Hi Christiaan,

Correct. That is why I say Hector's "magic" bar / dot indicator is only to be turned on at the moment of entry to confirm your Price Action. It is not suppose to be used by itself as a signal indicator for a trade.

He uses this indicator for his intraday strategies, 1H and less.
Personally I perfer his "Part Time Trader" strategy (4H, Daily and Weekly). No indicators, no bouncing between different time frames, just pure price action based on support and resistance, trend lines and various candle stick formations that take place at those levels.

Cheers
StaticX

mohtaia

Hi Guys,

Hector actually replaced his original "magic dot" indicator with another one called "magic bars". It's the exact same indicator except it now displays as a historgram.

He did this as his students were complaining that the "magic dot" indicator confused the charts. By making it a "magic bars" indicator it cleaned up the chart analysis.

Also guys please be aware that Hector's magic bars indicator is by no means an indicator to be used by itself. Hector is a firm teacher of Price Action. You are only suppose to turn on the indicator once you have identified the various patterns and are about to enter a trade.

Cheers
StaticX

Excellent StaticX This is Exactly What I want :)
Thanks

StaticX

Lol, of course it repaints... and if you want to use it as a stand-alone signal indicator then please rather just deposit $100 into my paypal account, I will be able to do much more with it than you given it back to the market...

Hector clearly emphasised that it should never be used as a signal indicator, it's merly an added confidence factor at the moment of trade entry... (He only added it to his course as a learning aid and also informs his students that if possible they should not even use it)
Trade entery is based 100% on price action at various levels of support and resistance. Once you have identified an oppertunity to enter a trade, you turn on the indicator as an added level of analysis, then you turn it off.

I personally do not use it as I perfer trading his 4h and longer term trading strategies.

I truly beleive that the entire concept behind the "95% of trades fail" is simply due to the fact that 95% of traders still beleive that there is a magic indicator that will make them profitable... (this is just me 2cents and yes I too once believed that there was such a mystical indicator in existance)

I eventually woke up one day and just knucled down to some good old fashion learning and went back to basics... I re-did Hector's course and re-read all my Price Action manuals... Even now I still know that I do not know 1% of the full impact of the markets... but through using just price action I was able to turn my trades from failures to successes...

At least with Price Action you are not subjected to trading systems that work for a while then suddenly just stop... I also have stopped trying to pick tops and bottoms and usually end up sacrificing pips because of my entry requirements... but this is good because instead of loosing pips I now make pips...

It did take me a considerable amount of time to break my "greed" habbit of watching those "potential" pips been lost as I would be waiting for my trade conditions to unfold, but again, walking off at the end of the day with less stress and a positive pip count far outways the "what if factor"...

Cheers
StaticX

katchy

StaticX pls can you help me with hectors part time trading strategy

StaticX pls can you help me with hectors part time trading strategy

please staticx can you be able to help me with hectors part time trading strategy for 4 hour and daily time frames.
please man
katchy

StaticX

Hi Katchy,

I posted that module on the main thread under a title of "Part Time Trading System"

Code:
[URL="http://www.worldwide-invest.org/trading-systems-strategies/3359-part-time-trading-system.html#post23855"]http://www.worldwide-invest.org/trading-systems-strategies/3359-part-time-trading-system.html#post23855[/URL]

Cheers
StaticX

starsuvarna

Hiii

Hiii

Hi
Thanks for the input
I personally brought his currency index and trend scanner.
I must say it has added 100 folds to my trading.
I use my own custom coded indicator, not a great coder but still always managed to get 65% accuracy. And i was searching for a currency index. Somewhere in my heart i always knew that i could have avoided that 35 % loses. And oh boy the currency index works like magic with my indicator. And guys it doesnt repaint dont worry.
I have registed with a free smtp server and my indicator automatically sends me a buy sell alert on my blackberry. Thats it i get normally 2 signals in a day.
Earlier i would take every signal and would end up winning 150 pips and losing 60 pips.

Now with the currency index i win my 150 pips, however i completey ignore the second signal since the currency index doesnt confirm the entry.

I am writing this sitting in a bar called "Pop tates in India" and boy i love this life.

If you guys are interested then let me know i will upload my coded indicator.

CHeerss
Star

Lol, of course it repaints... and if you want to use it as a stand-alone signal indicator then please rather just deposit $100 into my paypal account, I will be able to do much more with it than you given it back to the market...

Hector clearly emphasised that it should never be used as a signal indicator, it's merly an added confidence factor at the moment of trade entry... (He only added it to his course as a learning aid and also informs his students that if possible they should not even use it)
Trade entery is based 100% on price action at various levels of support and resistance. Once you have identified an oppertunity to enter a trade, you turn on the indicator as an added level of analysis, then you turn it off.

I personally do not use it as I perfer trading his 4h and longer term trading strategies.

I truly beleive that the entire concept behind the "95% of trades fail" is simply due to the fact that 95% of traders still beleive that there is a magic indicator that will make them profitable... (this is just me 2cents and yes I too once believed that there was such a mystical indicator in existance)

I eventually woke up one day and just knucled down to some good old fashion learning and went back to basics... I re-did Hector's course and re-read all my Price Action manuals... Even now I still know that I do not know 1% of the full impact of the markets... but through using just price action I was able to turn my trades from failures to successes...

At least with Price Action you are not subjected to trading systems that work for a while then suddenly just stop... I also have stopped trying to pick tops and bottoms and usually end up sacrificing pips because of my entry requirements... but this is good because instead of loosing pips I now make pips...

It did take me a considerable amount of time to break my "greed" habbit of watching those "potential" pips been lost as I would be waiting for my trade conditions to unfold, but again, walking off at the end of the day with less stress and a positive pip count far outways the "what if factor"...

Cheers
StaticX

sukhen

Please upload

Please upload

Hi
Thanks for the input
I use my own custom coded indicator, not a great coder but still always managed to get 65% accuracy. And i was searching for a currency index. Somewhere in my heart i always knew that i could have avoided that 35 % loses. And oh boy the currency index works like magic with my indicator. And guys it doesnt repaint dont worry.
I have registed with a free smtp server and my indicator automatically sends me a buy sell alert on my blackberry. Thats it i get normally 2 signals in a day.
Earlier i would take every signal and would end up winning 150 pips and losing 60 pips.

Now with the currency index i win my 150 pips, however i completey ignore the second signal since the currency index doesnt confirm the entry.

I am writing this sitting in a bar called "Pop tates in India" and boy i love this life.

CHeerss
Star

Please upload ... TIA

nutscracker

Hi
Thanks for the input

CHeerss
Star

Thanks. But where is your code?

S

samir nazear

Hello
You mean this indicator
This indicator for me
Price index 1000$
Index to achieve 500 to 700 points in a week
Egyptian index design- 100%

Attachments