one to one coaching

[REQ] MagicBreakout

radicaltour

VIP Member
has anyone come across this system?
Code:
 [url=http://www.magicbreakout.com/plus.php]FREE Forex Strategy[/url]
It's from the same people that created 1 Minute Daily.
Thanks.

much appreciated, bestfx-trader!

Have you had a chance to play around with this system?
Only on demo for some days.
Always searching for the "ultimate system", like many others, right ?

As usual, on the chart it looks good.
Maybe I will come back to this system after having watched the Hector videos and tried to understand the new version of the millionaire strategy ....
and after reading more in the 5EMA system ....
and backtesting the custom-EA from stovedude ....
and trading live ....
and spending time with my daughter and wife ....
and doing other things ....
and reading more how to set up and use the Gunner24-system .... and .... and ....

Even by reading this all you might get confused.
Think about how much confusion is in my head. LOL.

Since I am in contact with other traders, I know that I am not alone in this.
They all don?t stick to one system but they have at least 50 systems on their harddrive and 80 EAs
and still they don?t make money.

But the day will come ... when they (and me) will get hold of the "best of the best ever"-system and boy, then we will make money like crazy.
Think positive allways, hope for the best .... or should we better say "dream on ..." ?
Because "someday?ll never come" ?

This is not a complaint, it is humor .... but humor with a touch of reality in it.

C

cfanfx

well i commet my reserve

well i commet my reserve

BEST FX

I a bid to respond to the above statement,

still i wonder why this scam keeps thriving in the market. i have back tested this system and found less than 20% success and 50% lagging and 30% loss

meaning a net loss of 10% per successive cycle.

traders be ware, i am not complaining but like bestfx , just a sense of humor.

Avall38486

BestFx-Trader,
Today is December 28th, 2013, I hope you realized that there are no majic methods. Only your personally prepared plan "around" risk tolerance. A personally prepared plan is one in which you can "clearly" identify the entry and exit with where your stop loss is placed. This is as close to the holy grail as possible. With the Gunner24 you may be able to visulaize the exact location of the stop loss and the target. So you need to figure out the exact entry.

freddieforex

Banned Users
BestFx-Trader,
Today is December 28th, 2013
You may want to keep in mind that this thread was started 3 1/2 years ago and died a month later which means the system didn't work out my friend. You may want to check out more recent or/and active postings Avall38486

Daily71

You may want to keep in mind that this thread was started 3 1/2 years ago and died a month later which means the system didn't work out my friend. You may want to check out more recent or/and active postings Avall38486
maybe he has fallen into hibernation and woke up now after 3 years :))

Avall38486

OK Guys,
Here is a simple 5 min forex trading method I got from the interrnet. really simple. It is called "the 5 min forex trade strastegy" It was written by Imran Sait in 2007. I hope someone might find it useful. Here is the pdf file
Amin

Avall38486

Also here is another interesting method by a trader from England S.A. Ghafari. Is labeled 'How to trade Both Trend and Range Markets". Vry simple and interesting, uses 2 work horse indicators, the MACD and RSI. Enjoy. Amin

one to one coaching