one to one coaching

[REQ]Marauder Signal v7.0

S

swissforex

I tried searching for the Marauder Signal v 7.0 indicator but can't find it anywhere on the internet or here.

Can someone help?

ZIGANI

Do not forget to change
if (TimeCurrent() > D'15.02.2010 06:32') return (0);

S

swissforex

trouble

trouble

Do not forget to change
if (TimeCurrent() > D'15.02.2010 06:32') return (0);

Thx Zigani

I tried out to edit that string but I can't make it workin

I've tried these variations:

if (TimeCurrent() < D'15.02.2010 06:32') return (0);

and

if (TimeCurrent() > D'15.02.2011 06:32') return (0);

both not workin'

I guess something went wrong with EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler

:(

lerxst

Hey everyone,

I think the indicator calls the following, so marauder would need to call these two volvox indicators in same custom indicator folder to work. Please find volvox 7.0 and volvox 7.0 MTF attached.

That should make marauder 7.1 work.

Attachments

checkmail

Image req

Image req

Hello friends and would anyone here post image of this indicator/system workings, would be useful to understand.:)

S

swissforex

no hope

no hope

Here is the first version with no expiration.
Thank you Stovedude

but it doesn't work

I've seen through MT editor that expiration code is now in grey color
but this AMAZING indicator doesn't work
I've tried hard all possible inputs

Would you please be so kind to add the indi to your chart (m5 Timeframe) and see what happen?

It doesn't plot any dot\signal :(

TA

zxpips

Thank you Stovedude

but it doesn't work

I've seen through MT editor that expiration code is now in grey color
but this AMAZING indicator doesn't work
I've tried hard all possible inputs

Would you please be so kind to add the indi to your chart (m5 Timeframe) and see what happen?

It doesn't plot any dot\signal :(

TA
Seriously, this is really getting frustrated, I've tried every versions posted here and read every instructions, but still, nothing shows up on the charts, I tried changing the input colors in the indicators property, still nothing. Could anybody please post a template in a zip file where the setup for this indicator is actually working.
Thanks all.

stovedude

I seem to have all of them working on the chart now. Note that the Volvox MTF v7.0 is not supposed to print anything on the chart. It is only a supporting indy. Also the same for the Volvox XL v.8.0, but I did enable it to print just to see what it is calculating.

Edit: I also attached the MTF indy with viewable lines now, in case anybody is interested in what it's doing.

Attachments

asim.iqbal

I seem to have all of them working on the chart now. Note that the Volvox MTF v7.0 is not supposed to print anything on the chart. It is only a supporting indy. Also the same for the Volvox XL v.8.0, but I did enable it to print just to see what it is calculating.

Edit: I also attached the MTF indy with viewable lines now, in case anybody is interested in what it's doing.
Thank you so much Stovedude and Grood.
You always did great for us. We can see now. What is it and how it is. Can you recommend these for live? Only views from your side.
Both of your versions now working.

xard777

Hi Stovedude,

I d/l and ran Volvox-XL_Ver_8.0

It's the same as Supertrend

All the best

Xard777

Attachments

S

swissforex

not right

not right

Thank you everybody and Stovedude,very kind as usual

BUT

this is not what I was searching for:(

the True Marauder Signal V 7.0 (or 7.1 )is able to plot arrows and crosses on the price,check the img below

You must be registered for see images

this is a very powerful indicator
I know an EA has been created based on Marauder
but I'm not interested in the EA

trust me when I say Marauder could be a very good add on for every trading system out there

this is the link for my Marauder collection,hope some skill programmer can make it work

HTML:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/mFddC5Q

S

swissforex

EA based on volvox

EA based on volvox

oops..sorry to post here again

Hello

Stovedude... YOU ARE GREAT :D

now it's workin':D

Like I posted before,I'm not an EA fan(no more),but what do u think about a new EA based on Marauder signals V7.1 ,adding positions during the trend?

Anyway,I will follow my manual trading sys on M5 on the next days,but I guess this Indicator will confirm all of my entries,expecially during London session

asim.iqbal

Thank you everybody and Stovedude,very kind as usual

BUT

this is not what I was searching for:(

the True Marauder Signal V 7.0 (or 7.1 )is able to plot arrows and crosses on the price,check the img below

this is a very powerful indicator
I know an EA has been created based on Marauder
but I'm not interested in the EA

trust me when I say Marauder could be a very good add on for every trading system out there

this is the link for my Marauder collection,hope some skill programmer can make it work

HTML:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/mFddC5Q
Hi! SwissForex.
It says "zero divide". Does not show any thing. What does it mean? Anyone can helpout?

stovedude

This is what shows on my chart:

It prints tons of arrows with all the dot settings on false, or it prints X's and arrows with just one setting to true. Make sure you delete all the old files and re-upload them. Also, when you attach the new ones, go to the Inputs tab and push Reset for each indicator. I'm not sure about the "zero divide" error.

stovedude

oops..sorry to post here again

Hello

Stovedude... YOU ARE GREAT :D

now it's workin':D

Like I posted before,I'm not an EA fan(no more),but what do u think about a new EA based on Marauder signals V7.1 ,adding positions during the trend?

Anyway,I will follow my manual trading sys on M5 on the next days,but I guess this Indicator will confirm all of my entries,expecially during London session
I was looking at the EA concept last night. I think the indicators can be useful, perhaps with some other confirmation.

lerxst

@Stovedude,

Thanks for the rewrite. Can you let us know which of the settings you have on true according to your picture? And also, when you looked into the code, what's the difference of the 4 different settings and does this repaint?

Best,

one to one coaching