one to one coaching

[REQ]Marauder Signal v7.0

stovedude

I think I just had the 4-dot true. Sadly, I had a closer look at the Volvox code, and it is our lovely Fisher algorithms (same as TD2, Solar Wind, etc.), so the question about repainting can be put to rest, but it needs to be forward tested, because backtesting won't work for MTF indicators. Who knows? It may work great.

About the different settings, you can only set of the dot options to true. Otherwise, if more than one is true, it will use the highest true setting only and ignore the lower. With all false, more trade opportunities will be available, although that involves more risk. The 1-dot will present less arrows, the 2-dot even less, and so on to the 4-dot, which may be the safest for longer pip-filled trades (I can only hope). I have also modified the main indy a little. Before, I enabled the text comments, but I see now that it's just annoying, so now you have the option to turn it off. Also, I modified the Volvox indy so you can change the period, but this one needs to be separate from the other indy (without the #). Otherwise, it will have problems.

BTW, the XL v8.0 indy is a CCI(50) 0 cross. Here is the mod version.

Attachments

Joy22

I think I just had the 4-dot true. Sadly, I had a closer look at the Volvox code, and it is our lovely Fisher algorithms (same as TD2, Solar Wind, etc.), so the question about repainting can be put to rest, but it needs to be forward tested, because backtesting won't work for MTF indicators. Who knows? It may work great.

About the different settings, you can only set of the dot options to true. Otherwise, if more than one is true, it will use the highest true setting only and ignore the lower. With all false, more trade opportunities will be available, although that involves more risk. The 1-dot will present less arrows, the 2-dot even less, and so on to the 4-dot, which may be the safest for longer pip-filled trades (I can only hope). I have also modified the main indy a little. Before, I enabled the text comments, but I see now that it's just annoying, so now you have the option to turn it off. Also, I modified the Volvox indy so you can change the period, but this one needs to be separate from the other indy (without the #). Otherwise, it will have problems.

araurder signal 7.1 on my metatrader work only eru/usd others pairs not appears..why?

lerxst

Thanks stovedude, did notice the signals repaint, maybe it'll be less of a problem on higher timeframes.

radicaltour

VIP Member
i've played with this indicator in the past. What happens is that the first time you load it, it will give you a very pretty picture of how it picks fantastic entries and exits. Once you have it running the new signals (arrows) will NOT repaint.
However, with it live you'll see the signal is just okay...not as good as you first thought.
Having said that, I do believe it's one of the better indicators that i've come across, so it may work for others who would put the time in studying it...

S

swissforex

i've played with this indicator in the past. What happens is that the first time you load it, it will give you a very pretty picture of how it picks fantastic entries and exits. Once you have it running the new signals (arrows) will NOT repaint.
However, with it live you'll see the signal is just okay...not as good as you first thought.
Having said that, I do believe it's one of the better indicators that i've come across, so it may work for others who would put the time in studying it...
I agree with you

Running it alive is still one of the best indicators I've ever seen
but no one can predict the future

Joy22

arrows not appears..?

joy22

H

hankt80

Hello !

I downloaded marauder indi posted by steve and installed on my MT4's, they basically stopped working , had to reinstall them, I dont know what it is but it just doesnt work on my MT4's FXDD and FINFX

Anyone has a link to the vendors website where they sell original version of Marauder pls

Regards
HankT

M

mydone

Hello !

I downloaded marauder indi posted by steve and installed on my MT4's, they basically stopped working , had to reinstall them, I dont know what it is but it just doesnt work on my MT4's FXDD and FINFX

Anyone has a link to the vendors website where they sell original version of Marauder pls

Regards
HankT
Guys let's discuss how to trade with the indi. I use pivots and camarilla to filter signals. Who else?? Do u have success?

H

hankt80

I cant even test this Marauder indi cos it crashes my MT4, Steve which broker did you use to test this indi?

M

mydone

I cant even test this Marauder indi cos it crashes my MT4, Steve which broker did you use to test this indi?
I'm not Steve:) but i've downloaded this indi from the first post and usind nordfx - it works. As i have seen it's repainting but don't undrstand how badly yet.

How do I get the signal arrows to show? I installed the files posted by stovedude, but got no arrows.
Hopefully, I can save you some time. This is based on poorly coded fishertransform and is a repainter... so factor in repainting base indi and then the addition of mtf (repaint of open higher tf bars) and it will more than likely drive you bonkers.

Regards

TCT

Samudra

Marauder Signal v7.2

Marauder Signal v7.2

Hi,

Has anyone coded Marauder Signal v7.2 into a working EA?

Please share where i can get it?

Thanks.

Samudra

imed

HI
please i download the indi but doesnt work can you help please
when i click on marauder nothing happend

thx in advance

tlfinau

me do the indicator does not show up in my charts and I am using pepperstone mt4. Can anyone help what we have missed out. cheers

one to one coaching