Aurix Exchange

req:Master Trend Forex Trading System

C

cfanfx

Shit

Shit

Can someone tell me how to educate a dll file. kind of going back to school cos of forex innovator and k signal system / there dll.

i am tired , what a stupid file that prevent boys from a good use.:mad:

i cant wait to see a cracked folder of those systems.

stovedude

Here you go.. Not many people can educate a dll. Apparently it takes a different program than I've been able to find. It's an "underground" topic. Sometimes I can view what's in there, but it's usually a bunch of gobbly-gook.

C

cfanfx

hmmm hmmm yyyy y y y y y y

hmmm hmmm yyyy y y y y y y

:mad::(:confused:

not working sir stoved.

please do sometin want to see the reason the system is selling for 2000$

thanks

it needs EX4TOMQ4 LAST VERSION 4.0.226 THAT SOLD FOR 800 $

THIS IS A WEBSITE THAT PROVIDE THE SERVICES FOR LOW PRICE, BECAUSE THE PROGRAM OD DEOMPILER IS VERY VERY EXPENSIVE (I DON'T KNOW IF THE SITE IS SCAM OR NOT)

C

cfanfx

please stoved do sometin

please stoved do sometin

Sir please how far is the work on the education of this great system .

i am counting on you to deliver a good work on this system as good pips await us all in the coming week.

Thanks

cfanfx.

stovedude

I'll get back to work on it. I got side-tracked with some other projects (too many irons in the fire). I just need to clone myself a few times...

bonnie1234

i'll get back to work on it. I got side-tracked with some other projects (too many irons in the fire). I just need to clone myself a few times...

...roflmao...just don`t go for the name "Dolly" when you have...

Attachments

• rofl.gif
    rofl.gif
    23 KB · Views: 0
C

cfanfx

stoved please can we get this job done

stoved please can we get this job done

Stoved please help with this system completion.

Thanks

H

hermes

For what do you need a manual just look the 3 videos. Very simple. Only the guy contradict himself. Once he say take a trade only if arrow and line in the same color are visible. Next time he takes a trade without an arrow. How come? 2 different meters?
The advanced is not advanced at all and the 50 EMA you cant plot by yourself.
I am testing the 30 Pips system and it is amusing how good the arrows are. I just plotted Stoch and RSI for more confirmation.
Hermes

Onbongo

Hi wendyfav

I am afraid this is has been removed due to a copyright claim from the author...so can't share unfortunately...:(

Onbongo

Aurix Exchange