[REQ] MT4: Email-Alert when open/close

Trixi

[REQ] Hi guys is there any Alert / Script that send me email after my position is opened or closed in MT4?

Thank you for your help.

Trixi

Thank you very much, Grood - yes - it helps already a lot.

As it's name says: It is an indy for email-alerts when a trade opens...

Question: Is there any indy which alerts also close or pending orders?

Or maybe a combo (All-In-One)?

With so many EAs running on different MT-installations...some of these EAs do not open very often trades...so it would be easier to see what they do on the sofa with the IPAD and email :)...

Anyway: The open-alert-indi helps me a lot. Thank you.:)

jjgengis

Thank you very much, Grood - yes - it helps already a lot.

As it's name says: It is an indy for email-alerts when a trade opens...

Question: Is there any indy which alerts also close or pending orders?

Or maybe a combo (All-In-One)?

With so many EAs running on different MT-installations...some of these EAs do not open very often trades...so it would be easier to see what they do on the sofa with the IPAD and email :)...

Anyway: The open-alert-indi helps me a lot. Thank you.:)

Hi,

I've red the code, I think that this indi is an "All in one". You must put indi on each chart. I'll try it today.

Bye

JJ

newbee

Nice tool, but can someone add a timeframe in minutes for this alert indicator?
I have an EA that openes sometimes many pending orders, and this indicator will send a mail for every single order that has opened.

it would be great, if someone could add a function where we can select, that the indicator sends a mail for the first opened order and then falls asleep for the wanted amount of e.g. 5 minutes.
And when the 5 minutes are over, the indicator can again send a mail for the next opened order and than falls asleep again.
I hope I could make it clear ;-)

newbee

Probably this helps a bit.

Can someone change this Indicator (download link attached above), that is also able to send emails on order close?

With following option:
SendMailForOpenedOrder = YES / NO
SendMailForClosedOrder = YES / NO
SendMailForOpenedAndClosedOrder = YES / NO

But still keep:
EmailTimeDelay

Would be great and thanks a lot for any help!

newbee

sch@kal

Hi

I am looking for a script/ EA/ indi to send mails directly out of Metatrader 4 to my mailaccount

requested features / send mail if:

pending order is placed
new open position
close open position
delete pending order

thank you for help

davew

Probably this helps a bit.

Hi, I am trying to download this file but i am taken through quite a few hoops surrounded by advertisements, and end up downloading a binary file named "Uptobox.Download__2570_i157477781_il7". I am reluctant to open it in case it is some virus.
Is it meant to be this hard to download the MT4 script?
Sorry I am a first time user. Please help.

Aurix Exchange