[REQ] Multi-Channel RSI Scalper from xxx.tradingsystemforex.com

Dennis

Click

Click

Hi all...
Can someone here share the ea?

Regards,
crexsking

We go long if the price is under the lower level of a first channel (detemined with the highest high and the lowest low on x bars) and the lower level of a second channel. The difference between the two levels of the first channel have to be higher than "distance". The signal is filter by the rsi that has to be between rsilevela and rsilevelb.

We go short if the price is over the upper level of a first channel (detemined with the highest high and the lowest low on x bars) and the upper level of a second channel. The difference between the two levels of the first channel have to be higher than "distance". The signal is filter by the rsi that has to be between rsilevela and rsilevelb.

We have also a time filter.

- Trade only between 16:00 and 3:00 GMT between monday and friday.
- No trade during sunday,
- No trade after 20:00 GMTthe friday.

Initial balance : 1000.

EG M5. Since 1999.

Total net profit : 984392.18%
RDD : 8.24%

Note : the maxspread should be taken into consideration. Although, there is no tight take profit. Indeed, the stoploss, the takeprofit, the trailingstart, trailingstop and trailingprofit have not yet been optimized (they are all set on 0)! The trades are closed on the opposite signal.
________

Dennis

Please put the new (optimized) settings for the five-digit broker.
Thank you.
________

crexsking

We go long if the price is under the lower level of a first channel (detemined with the highest high and the lowest low on x bars) and the lower level of a second channel. The difference between the two levels of the first channel have to be higher than "distance". The signal is filter by the rsi that has to be between rsilevela and rsilevelb.

We go short if the price is over the upper level of a first channel (detemined with the highest high and the lowest low on x bars) and the upper level of a second channel. The difference between the two levels of the first channel have to be higher than "distance". The signal is filter by the rsi that has to be between rsilevela and rsilevelb.

We have also a time filter.

- Trade only between 16:00 and 3:00 GMT between monday and friday.
- No trade during sunday,
- No trade after 20:00 GMTthe friday.

Initial balance : 1000.

EG M5. Since 1999.

Total net profit : 984392.18%
RDD : 8.24%

Note : the maxspread should be taken into consideration. Although, there is no tight take profit. Indeed, the stoploss, the takeprofit, the trailingstart, trailingstop and trailingprofit have not yet been optimized (they are all set on 0)! The trades are closed on the opposite signal.

Hello Dennis & thnx for the EA
but I think the "RSI MA Scalper" and "Multi-Channel RSIScalper" is very different.

See .

However, thnx you for your great efforts.

Regards,
crexsking

migmac

no use its waste of your time.its another funyou backtest wonder
I am confused, I have installed this that you post, it runs fine on a demo account but dosen't run on a live account, any idea why? The trades don't start at the live account

philippe5

this version does not seem to work. Anybody knows why? Multi-Channel RSI Scalper v1.10
I installed it yersterday on eur/gbp 5mn on broker trading point MT4
4 orders launched:
The first one at 14:58:28 GMT yersterday.
The last one today at 08:30 gmt.

Capella

VIP Member
At installation the file extension ex4
_http://gyazo.com/0ec9af54cbaf9156f5c125458b8bf056
I just tested v. 1.10 on MT4 Build 610. Compiled the mq4-file with the 'Scite'-compiler (same as using old MT Buuild 509) to avoid any compiler errors in the new Build-version of MT4. And run a test on EURGBP M5 for 2013 without any problem. Did not performed well though, but that's another issue.

one to one coaching