one to one coaching

[REQ]My Gift 4 U - New Holy Grail - Tested & Proven for 37 Year

haveone2

Anyone got this? Please share.

My Gift 4 U - New Holy Grail - Tested & Proven for 37 Year
Hi there,

I have a gift (a new "holy grail". a great one in my opinion.) for you all. Well, it's not exactly for you all. Only for some of you

This thread might be quite long, so please read along to check if you are qualified for the gift or not.

I'll put this thread into several parts:
- What is the gift? Why is it so special?
- How to check if you are qualified?
- Why I have to make a restriction to get the gift?
- What to do to get the gift?

============================================
What is the gift? What is it so special?
============================================
The gift is kindda trading system, if I may say. Or perhaps a forex sugestion.

However....

This trading system is not based on indicators, EAs, price action, pattern, trading system, psychology, fundamental, technical, or any stuff that you have known.

This gift is based only on pure price history.

I'll give you an example. Please remember that this is just an example.

"Buy GBP/usd on 1 january 2009 and keep it for 10 days. This action has a 70% winning rate proven by 37 years of data."

There's also small fundamental analysis if you are interested. e.g. (again, this is only an example.)

"Price of silver has been decreasing because xxxx industry does not use silver anymore, therefor the demand of silver is lower. Silver will increase in January because xxxx and will decrease in february because xxxx."

Now what is the gift? The gift:
- are suggestions of 6 markets: EUR/usd, GBP/usd, usd/CHF, usd/JPY, Gold, and Silver.
- gives suggestion about 5 things: what position to take (long or short), when to enter, when to exit, winning percentage, and years of proven data for that percentage.
- based on price data only (so no bias, no need to backtest). Some data are taken from 37 years ago, long before electronic trading was available. You can't beat this one.
- there is also a small fundamental macro economy analysis if you are a fundamentalist.
- data are based on daily data, so scalpers might not find direct usefullness. Also, because it's based on daily data, you won't find many suggestion. So expect a small list of suggestion.
- The suggestion can be used for years to come.

radicaltour

VIP Member
i believe the intention of that thread was to encourage people to share more on the Indo forums. I feel bad if i just give it to you but i also feel bad if i don't give it to you.
I started out not sharing anything on any forums, but soon i realized we can only become better traders by sharing information amongst us. And since we (retail traders) are so small compare to the big market, no information is ever going to change the market. Hence, we should not be afraid to share ideas and information.

So to compromise I'll tell you that the gift is just information gathered from the Commodities Almanac book that comes out every year.
In that Almanac are sections dedicated to behavior and tendencies of each currency.

Good luck, and i hope everyone on the forum can learn from each other.
Thanks.

for-ex

there is no such thing called holy grail indicators/EA exist even some claimed achievements is/almost 100%..just always make sure we know where we are..if u like scalp then do your homework bout scalp and study it till you mastered it..if prefer swing then do some research bout it and etc..don't search holy grail, it may fail you..we involved our self in FOREX to make money..not searching for holy grail..don't pollute our brain and mind with such nonsense philosophy..juz my 2 cents

haveone2

Thanks radicaltour. I was wondering also if you have tried trading with it and if so, how was your result?

Thanks.

i believe the intention of that thread was to encourage people to share more on the Indo forums. I feel bad if i just give it to you but i also feel bad if i don't give it to you.
I started out not sharing anything on any forums, but soon i realized we can only become better traders by sharing information amongst us. And since we (retail traders) are so small compare to the big market, no information is ever going to change the market. Hence, we should not be afraid to share ideas and information.

So to compromise I'll tell you that the gift is just information gathered from the Commodities Almanac book that comes out every year.
In that Almanac are sections dedicated to behavior and tendencies of each currency.

Good luck, and i hope everyone on the forum can learn from each other.
Thanks.

radicaltour

VIP Member
the information from the Almanac is just statistics from the past that has at least a 70% chance of success. I don't use the information to trade explicitely, but i use it more as a guide. For example, one of the stats said that if you buy USDJPY in February and hold it for 2 months, it's shown to have a 75% rate of success for the past 37 years. Well, if you look at USDJPY last month, it went up a few hundred pips then all the way back down and is now recovering. So I believe the data is meant more as a guide than actual system.
Hope this helps.

one to one coaching