Aurix Exchange

Req. New product for Karl Dittmann 29/3/2011

mando

Hello !
This is New product for Karl Dittmann 29 March 2011
the name of indicator is (magicbuysell )
the site :

Thanks m8

:D

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Scam, coppying signals 100% from BBands-stop 12/2
Watch the proove picture:

You must be registered for see images

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Not exactly... he is taking BBandStop into consideration but coupling it with other signals.
Set Bbands-stop in inputs lenght 12 ; Deviation 2
all arrow signals are 100% same like Bband-stop. I know Karll what is doing all this 2-3 years, beleive me :)
The other dots what looks like parabolic sars are just masc, they have no any function.

Pixel

Dude, I'm not blind, you know ? Actually, BBandStop repaint and send false exit signal everytime the price cross the band into opposite direction, when this one don't. That mean this is lot more reliable but this is visible only in live :)

dynamic72

Dude, I'm not blind, you know ? Actually, BBandStop repaint and send false exit signal everytime the price cross the band into opposite direction, when this one don't. That mean this is lot more reliable but this is visible only in live :)

Not BBands Stop but equal to FX Soni entry V3a.
See the attachement below. 80% of the code is EXACTLY the same.
The core function is 100% the same.
FX Soni entry not repaint (backtest or live trading).
The concept is: if current price is below/above the lower/upper bands of the previous bar, draw arrow. Simple.:D Enjoy and play with Bollinger Bands and you see!
Really, do you want to pay for Bollinger Bands? Think about it....

Fx Soni entry V3 is an old indicator (2005).....

Guys remember: every indicator for 30-40-100 dollars is PURE SCAM!

Attachments

• #### FxSoni_Entry_v3.a ####.mq4
    5.4 KB · Views: 3

dynamic72

Pixel, you have written 3 post, all in defense of Magic buy/sell indicator...
Are you Karl Dittmann?:D or an affiliate?:cool:

Pixel

Just a swiss trader with 8 years experience. I'm just saying that the entry points are the same, but not the rest of the interpretation.

If you want a proof I'm good, sell GBP/JPY now (133.7), SL 135.20, TP 129.5. Anjoy 420 pips profit. I'm not here to be hated, I just came to help. ;)

Now I'm off, it's 03:47 AM here, time to finish my Dexter Episode and go sleep. Cya.

stovedude

Just to clear things up, it is as Dynamic72 said. It's just a bollinger with settings of 12,2. When price breaks the upper band, the up arrow prints and the SL is set to the previous candle's lower band value, and as new candles open, the SL will only go higher if the lower band rises, and if it goes lower, it will stay the same. Vice versa for sells. Simple (but stupid and suicidal).

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Just a swiss trader with 8 years experience. I'm just saying that the entry points are the same, but not the rest of the interpretation.

If you want a proof I'm good, sell GBP/JPY now (133.7), SL 135.20, TP 129.5. Anjoy 420 pips profit. I'm not here to be hated, I just came to help. ;)

Now I'm off, it's 03:47 AM here, time to finish my Dexter Episode and go sleep. Cya.
Are you sure about GY sell?? Karll Ditmann magic says long :) :)

Pixel

@Tinojazz : I don't use this indicator to trade ;) Just sayin'

@Stovedude : Sorry, but it's wrong.

Those circles show every time BBandStop shown an opposite signal and then repainted. As you can see, the indicator did not put an arrow, so it only do when it's more accurate.

jermain

magic indicator

magic indicator

This indicator works great, i just gave it i try for a few hours and am blown away. For those people that wants to make some money use it trust me. I thought i had the the best system but today i was shock. Yes this is from bbands but it has the best setting. I my self try to use bbands and try plenty of setting and could not get kind of accurate trading. this is by far the best i ever seen and believe me one of the worst thing you want to do is make your trading difficult. Am trading fulltime in a few weeks and my system that i was using this got it beat by far. Am tradin gbp/usd, am stick with one pair to start until my account double. Keep it simple people, use your money managemet, follow the rules. Good system with good management equals the holygrail. Thats is what we are looking for right. It starts here, this works. As i right this am up 15 pips. Too easy. Keep it simple people. Hope this help.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Sorry stovedude, but it's wrong.

Those circles show every time BBandStop shown an opposite signal and then repainted. As you can see, the indicator did not put an arrow, so it only do when it's more accurate.
Yes you are right Pixel, whatever the point was that Mr Karl Ditmann is a live legend in Forex industry, and him system might be best profitablle system hehehehe. All this years i am following him products, he cheat the novices with him "arrows" always have a new product with different arrows , copiing the codes from free nonrepaint indicators and change the signal codes to arrows. So in Forex are 2 ways to be a successuful: one is to be a real profesional trader and second is to be a professionall scammer.
In Forex every day are comming 1000 of novices what are ready to buy some simplle systems, like Karll arrows what shows in sale product site only wins. whatever i am very angry to all scamers, while i am 6 years in FX
i have seen a lot of that, but this man is realy out of border, have no sense when to stop. First i found in him product before that he is using 2 exponential mooving averages and shows only arrows on chart, second product was originall from slope direction line, and etc.etc.

Pixel

I know Tinojazz, everything I was wanting to say is : This is not exactly as BBandStop. :)

Whatever, I hope you followed my instructions on GBP/JPY ;) We are alreay 60 pips profit.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
I know Tinojazz, everything I was wanting to say is : This is not exactly as BBandStop. :)

Whatever, I hope you followed my instructions on GBP/JPY ;) We are alreay 60 pips profit.
While this thread is for trading systems, can you Pixel explain how you got the idea and forecast about GY shorting for a 400 pips?
Thanks

Pixel

When I'll have time to do it, I'll do. I'm actually speaking french so I post my forecast on french forums and have some hundreds of followers.

I'll maybe do it here later.

;)

Pixel

I'm not here to do publicity, I was just here to speak about this "indicator". ;)

The rest is another story. Bye :)

dynamic72

This indicator works great, i just gave it i try for a few hours and am blown away. For those people that wants to make some money use it trust me. I thought i had the the best system but today i was shock. Yes this is from bbands but it has the best setting. I my self try to use bbands and try plenty of setting and could not get kind of accurate trading. this is by far the best i ever seen and believe me one of the worst thing you want to do is make your trading difficult. Am trading fulltime in a few weeks and my system that i was using this got it beat by far. Am tradin gbp/usd, am stick with one pair to start until my account double. Keep it simple people, use your money managemet, follow the rules. Good system with good management equals the holygrail. Thats is what we are looking for right. It starts here, this works. As i right this am up 15 pips. Too easy. Keep it simple people. Hope this help.
Hi Jermain,
yes...magic buy/sell (=Bollinger Bands:D) works well on trending market. But attention on range market, it fails.
I use it on renko also, with setting 3-2. Again it works well on trend. 70% of correct signal on renko. But renko has a R:R=1:2 and 70% of correct signal is not enough (need minimum 76% for breakeven).

PS: sorry for my english, it is not my native language.

Aurix Exchange