Knez

This is just released, at big value.

Code:
www.novacodetrader.com/go
If anyone have it, please share it.

Thank you.

Knez.

fscrp

I tried watching the webinar last night and after 35 minutes they had not said anything meaningful.

scwon

I watched the webinar. At the end, they said they are only going to sell 100 memberships at $2497 each. Then, they offered it for $1997 for those on the webinar. I for one, could not afford it.

penanglad

I watched the webinar. At the end, they said they are only going to sell 100 memberships at $2497 each. Then, they offered it for $1997 for those on the webinar. I for one, could not afford it.

You do have stamina...I started but.....bore...bore......

mtuppers

here is the system form other forum

to the thread
Code:
http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12285-%28REQ%29-Nova-Code-complete-system/page2
download link
Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/4ULAEC3P32

Knez

Unfortunately, this is not trading methods requested on the first post. This is chart settings which is free of charge to get from Nova Code web site.

If anyone has methods which are at the cost of $2000, and requested on the first post, please share it.

Thank you.

Knez.

here is the system form other forum

to the thread
Code:
http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12285-%28REQ%29-Nova-Code-complete-system/page2
download link
Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/4ULAEC3P32

techboy

As long that there are traders who are searching for the holy grail, this marketers wont stop! I can get a good trading system for free,why spent $2000 for a trading system? in trading its not about how expensive your system is, its about understanding trading psychology! can you be patient, discipline and consistent in following your trading rule? Being disciplined is of the utmost importance and it's not a sometimes thing! My advice is stop jumping from one strategy to another, instead focus on mastering and refining your existing system and you will become a profitable trader.

Knez

As long that there are traders who are searching for the holy grail, this marketers wont stop! I can get a good trading system for free,why spent $2000 for a trading system? in trading its not about how expensive your system is, its about understanding trading psychology! can you be patient, discipline and consistent in following your trading rule? Being disciplined is of the utmost importance and it's not a sometimes thing! My advice is stop jumping from one strategy to another, instead focus on mastering and refining your existing system and you will become a profitable trader.

Searching for new ideas or trading systems is nothing but trying to improve your own method of trading. There is so many different traders out there, and everyone has different approach to trading, and if you can implement something in to your own style of trading from all different ideas: why not!?
Holy Grail system doesn't exist, and everyone knows that, but maybe there is always some small piece that may help you to make your trading even more precise.

There is nothing wrong searching for different systems and see different ideas. You may like or you may not, but that is personal.
This world is improving and so is trading, and new ideas are always welcome.

Thank you.

Knez.

techboy

@KNEZ
I say find or develop a system that will consistently give profits in the long run and stick with it, if you plan to add another system that is fine, but adjusting or modifying an already profitable system it will be disastrous in your trading, because the truth is no matter how you modify your system it will still had some losing trades. The market does not care what people think, it will move on the direction on what ever it likes!

scwon

First, you have to have a system that is profitable in the long run!!!!
Second, you have to fully trust that system.

So far, I have neither. That's why I look at everything.

techboy

First, you have to have a system that is profitable in the long run!!!!
Second, you have to fully trust that system.

So far, I have neither. That's why I look at everything.

There are a lot of profitable system in the forum! just try to explore a little more! You have "21 trading system", FMT and a lot more......focus more on implementing your trading rule and money management,rather than focus on making profits, the profits will come once you can consistently implement good money management and your trading rule!

Knez

@KNEZ
I say find or develop a system that will consistently give profits in the long run and stick with it, if you plan to add another system that is fine, but adjusting or modifying an already profitable system it will be disastrous in your trading, because the truth is no matter how you modify your system it will still had some losing trades. The market does not care what people think, it will move on the direction on what ever it likes!

Most profitable trading strategy is to follow foot prints of smart money .... to do this correctly you need to have access to trading volume, but as this is very difficult to have. Therefore, one have to find different way of doing it.
I have profitable method, and that method have loosing trades too, thus human is looking for something more which will make that method better and better. Every pip counts.

Regards,

Knez.

saivenkat

Nova Code, is no better than Constant range bars.

Any one having RangebarChart_v201b , please share. I feel this is the best one available at present.

saivenkat

Though i have not tried it, i have read many user reviews/experiences in various places.. and nearly 80% of those who tried, has given dis-satisfied feedback.
Actually this Script belongs to Michalrutka of Mqlservice, that which novacode made a steal...( And this Michal rutka is aware of, and himself told in another forum)

Aurix Exchange