Aurix Exchange

REQ: One day swing trades (Ultimate Swing Trader)

chicteenager

Hey everyone,

Anyone has the indicators to the new one day swing trades system from Ron and his netpicks team which introduced Ultimate Swing Trader?

I would greatly appreciate anyone's help.

Thanks!

iqofgenius

One Day Swing Trader

One Day Swing Trader

Apparently this is an add on to the UST. If anyone can share this it would be appreciated.

chicteenager

Mark and his team will be releasing the UST with one day swing trades again in a couple of weeks. Hopefully somebody who plans to purchase the system will be kind enough to share them with us here. Thank you!

His most recent video of the system is available here:

chicteenager

Mark Soberman and his team are releasing the UST with one day swing trades today. If someone plans to get them, go to and please share them here. I appreciate any input and help. Happy trading everyone!

Inv4x

thanks cherub!!...do you have the manual?...what is the settings of each indicator (according to the broker time)?

jdsim1

thanks cherub!!...do you have the manual?...what is the settings of each indicator (according to the broker time)?

I watched the video on the site and heres what I came up with.

Standard default settings..

start time 2100
end time 0000

if your broker is +3 gmt for example then your hours are
0000 start
0300 end

use on 1hr for the following recommended pairs
eurusd
usdchf
usdjpy
eurcad
eurgbp

use 4 hr chart on gbpusd
start 0000 gmt
end 0300 gmt
(im not exactly sure on this one as it could be 0100 - 0400 but it is not 2100-0000 as in the standard 1 hr charts) Someone else may know but thats the closest I could get.

H

hermes

I don't understand what is the reason else as confusing to put 4 picks for entries? Would be one not enough? (probably for blind?)
Hermes

jdsim1

I don't understand what is the reason else as confusing to put 4 picks for entries? Would be one not enough? (probably for blind?)
Hermes

those are possible entries during the 4 hr timeframe that the indicator is calculating. Set your entry at the entry point and if it doesnt fill then move it to the next one. What I am doing is just logging on at the time of the 4th one and setting my entry according to the last one. He states in the video that you should set your entry at the best possible entry point. If the indicator is saying short then set your trade using the highest diamond for example.

hope this helps

H

hermes

The best possible entry is always the last one. Is cheaper. The ordinary time to setup entry is I think he said 22:00 GMT? (like Goiler?).
Hermes

raosingam

Thanks for sharing valuable system but i being a newbie in fx not sure how to use this system like settings and how to identify enty and exit points, can someone shed more light?

Aurix Exchange