(REQ)One million dollar indicator

forexnewx

The indicator is described as:
-ONE MILLION DOLLAR INDICATOR
-NO REPAINTING (INCLUDING BAR 0 !!!)
-NO LAGGING
-WORK PERFECT ON LAST BAR (BAR 0)
-WORK PERFECT ON EITHER CONSOLIDATION OR TREND
-WORK PERFECT ON EACH AND EVERY TIMEFRAME (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MO 1)

Hopefully somebody has this indicator.
I found only two links related:

smokey22

-NO LAGGING
-WORK PERFECT ON EACH AND EVERY TIMEFRAME (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MO 1)

I second this one... any have this?

saivenkat

Very interesting to hear that it does not repaint even the last bar.. Two things strike my mind as i make this post...

1) This indicator will be heavily priced as it hits the market..

2) Uncle Karl Dittman will be busy in releasing lots of holy grail after this indicator has made its first sale..:D

Regards
Saivenkat:)

tantan

-NO LAGGING

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... who has this indi.... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

techboy

There is no trading system that will give you a very high accuracy winning trades, all system do accumulate loses, its on how you control it that makes the difference. A simple system will be profitable, it just depends on how you consistently implement it.

I have seen a lot of members in the forum that seems to consistently look for the holy grail system, the fact there is no holy grail in Forex....You have to learn how to trade, instead of relying too much on crap indicators. :)

-Pip-

There is no trading system that will give you a very high accuracy winning trades, all system do accumulate loses, its on how you control it that makes the difference. A simple system will be profitable, it just depends on how you consistently implement it.

I have seen a lot of members in the forum that seems to consistently look for the holy grail system, the fact there is no holy grail in Forex....You have to learn how to trade, instead of relying too much on crap indicators. :)

Could not have said it any better :)

New traders, listen to Techboy!

Cheers,
Pip

Aurix Exchange