(Req) Pip Breaker Indicator - with 93 % Win Rate !!!!!!!!!!!

naikvijays

WwI Memebr
Hi all...

Any one if have this or used it before .. please share file or share your views on it..

Unbelievably .... This magic sold @ $250 only and have 93 % win rate ... (as per the official statement.......HaHaHa.....) So thought to have the reviews and see it is worthwhile buy it..

For more info visit......
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

pip breaker.JPG

PipBreaker Request for me too

PipBreaker Request for me too

Hi,

I try to find this Indicator and serch it on web but noting , if any one have it and can share it tyvm.

rjd007

WwI Memebr
Really? Did anyone watch the video on this indicator. Look at the buy and sell arrows if you hold till the next signal. They are exiting on the wave high or low and that is the indicator I want in real time not in the past. Sorry for the negative, but how would you know to exit where they say to exit?

Just asking

peachy

WwI Memebr
if you look how it possibly is signaling. It is a modified version of a cci with some type of command to draw entry line but froom the video I seen, it does not give you TP line. It paints that when reverse signal is given. I will go back again, but I did not see it paint 2 lines at one time.

Peachy

Yeah Update. after this post, I went back to the video. You can almost call BS on what he is projecting. He or the indicator does NOT tell you when to take profit. He is merely pulling a line to the next reversal and presumes you know to get out. The only thing he does say is that your stop loss is on a reverse signal. Yeah. This is nothing more than a CCI that draws a arrow and line on the signal and he is probably using a 14 setting. Go and test my theory. look at the video. Find the same pair and time frame. apply a cci set to 14 and see when it cross's backdown from or up from the 1 or -1 and see how close this is.

Now, I probably just saved everybody 250 dollars, but knowing you guys, You were not going to pay to start with.
;)

if you look how it possibly is signaling. It is a modified version of a cci with some type of command to draw entry line but froom the video I seen, it does not give you TP line. It paints that when reverse signal is given. I will go back again, but I did not see it paint 2 lines at one time.

Peachy

Yeah Update. after this post, I went back to the video. You can almost call BS on what he is projecting. He or the indicator does NOT tell you when to take profit. He is merely pulling a line to the next reversal and presumes you know to get out. The only thing he does say is that your stop loss is on a reverse signal. Yeah. This is nothing more than a CCI that draws a arrow and line on the signal and he is probably using a 14 setting. Go and test my theory. look at the video. Find the same pair and time frame. apply a cci set to 14 and see when it cross's backdown from or up from the 1 or -1 and see how close this is.

Now, I probably just saved everybody 250 dollars, but knowing you guys, You were not going to pay to start with.
;)
Thanks peachy, haha and yeah you are spot on xD

Regarding your valued comment

Regarding your valued comment

First of all i am official from wetalktrade.com, so we are the one who sell PiPbreaker Indicator, i am happy to see lots of you people are interested in the system,
Coming to the point, PiPbreaker is not a CCI modified indicator, for sure :) and regarding the Take Profit we have a fixed TP depends on the Time Frame, so for example 15 min PiPbreaker signal has 18 pips standard TP and 1 Hour PiPbreaker has 25 pip Standard TP, and it also has a proper Stoploss, one more important thing is it never repaints or changes after a signal is posted in the chart,
On the logical side this signal is calculated with a different kind of Fibo Series and an Fibo based Averaging system, we made it very simple in the front end to make ease to the trader.

If you ask me is PiPbreaker is 100% accurate or will all the signals will win? My honest answer is NO, at the same time if you ask me if you can make money with PiPbreaker in trading my answer is dam YES

We follow some set of rules, which gives you complete vision where to avoid and where to follow very simple tricks, which we learned and that is the reason we are not able to make this into an EA, if you think you have no time to spend for trading, but need to use pipbreaker and earn money it will never work :) if you are able to spend some discipline time with proper money management pipbreaker is well enough to take you to the next level of trading

Feel free to ask anything to us

Peachy

;)

peachy

WwI Memebr
So you have standard tp's. Okay, here is what is not clear on your video's. It draws enter lines only on the video's you provide. You DO NOT have proper stop loss as you claim. You state that you close on a reversal signal so the stop loss cannot be entered at trade open. So lets be very clear on that point. Now, as for the the repainting, that is a good point. But please clarify, Your system does not project this tp you have. It is left up to the trader to figure that out for nowhere have I seen additional lines placed at time of trade. This is the information that your potential customers are needing to know. For, it is quite obvious, the person who would be interested in purchasing something like you are selling, is new in the industry and they are looking for a teaching tool as much as a trading tool.

Now, if you say it is not a modified CCI, that is fine with me. Just seemed to be funny that when I overlaid a 14 CCI that I have slightly modified, your signals were very similiar as to the video. So, you are developer, you know how you created it, but perhaps you would be willing to share some more trade shots or what would be better offer the members of WwI a discounted offer to purchase your system. Now, this is what I would do. Since most developers have affiliate referrals, which can pay as much as 60 percent of the sale price. You provide a link for a discount here. Since you are offering such a great discount, you are taking risk that they like it and it performs at the level that you have demonstrated. It would be fair to not offer a refund on it. So, that way, you can purchase it deeply discounted, NO REFUNDS. Now, you may not get any takers on that. But, I believe you have some potential customers here, however, they are not fully assured that they work.

You know, if I was a developer, I really believe that when I wrote something, surely I would protect it, but I would put a limited trial somehow built into it. Like 10 or 15 days. I would charge like 1/4 upfront non refundable. Either it does what we say or the customer just moves on. You are compensated for you time, They got to test drive it, You do not have to deal with refunds, Credit card companies are happy, You got paid something, and the customers that found value can pay the remaining balance and get fully functional version. However, if I did have to build that into the system. I might charge 399 or more and they pay 100 dollars and see if this is the real deal.

I would like to say thank you for coming into the forum and taking the time to speak with our members. Please feel free to add any additional information that our members might benefit from. Also, With you do this, we will take this as a DCMA and provide assurance that no copies will be distributed on the forum. Unless you have a test copy you would like to provide.

Peachy
Editor and Chief

First of all i am official from wetalktrade.com, so we are the one who sell PiPbreaker Indicator, i am happy to see lots of you people are interested in the system,
Coming to the point, PiPbreaker is not a CCI modified indicator, for sure :) and regarding the Take Profit we have a fixed TP depends on the Time Frame, so for example 15 min PiPbreaker signal has 18 pips standard TP and 1 Hour PiPbreaker has 25 pip Standard TP, and it also has a proper Stoploss, one more important thing is it never repaints or changes after a signal is posted in the chart,
On the logical side this signal is calculated with a different kind of Fibo Series and an Fibo based Averaging system, we made it very simple in the front end to make ease to the trader.

If you ask me is PiPbreaker is 100% accurate or will all the signals will win? My honest answer is NO, at the same time if you ask me if you can make money with PiPbreaker in trading my answer is dam YES

We follow some set of rules, which gives you complete vision where to avoid and where to follow very simple tricks, which we learned and that is the reason we are not able to make this into an EA, if you think you have no time to spend for trading, but need to use pipbreaker and earn money it will never work :) if you are able to spend some discipline time with proper money management pipbreaker is well enough to take you to the next level of trading

Feel free to ask anything to us

Thanks to peachy once again for the interest on our product :), Regarding the TP and SL, as you said it depends on the trader, but again, I want to provide a clear picture before you people by our system, this indicator is successful only with the set of instructions we provide with, like we have a complete guideline to use it like it should be used only in the x time frame and for that x timeframe x TP is standard, and regarding the SL it would never take you more than 50 Pips in a 15 min chart slightly it may change but again very slightly, and as i mentioned earlier this indicator also provide bad signals but we have proper methods to avoid the maximum, so the straight forward answer is there needs a lot of manual interferance with this indicator its like a normal SAR, or MACD a little different but sure you can make money if you have patience and if your broker is good :)

Regarding the offer price, until now we are not running any offer, but sure we will think in future, but again, not anything like 50 % or 60% sure something which is affordable to us, we spend lot time in creating this and we are working for it a lot again its just a side way on our trading path,

So you have standard tp's. Okay, here is what is not clear on your video's. It draws enter lines only on the video's you provide. You DO NOT have proper stop loss as you claim. You state that you close on a reversal signal so the stop loss cannot be entered at trade open. So lets be very clear on that point. Now, as for the the repainting, that is a good point. But please clarify, Your system does not project this tp you have. It is left up to the trader to figure that out for nowhere have I seen additional lines placed at time of trade. This is the information that your potential customers are needing to know. For, it is quite obvious, the person who would be interested in purchasing something like you are selling, is new in the industry and they are looking for a teaching tool as much as a trading tool.

Now, if you say it is not a modified CCI, that is fine with me. Just seemed to be funny that when I overlaid a 14 CCI that I have slightly modified, your signals were very similiar as to the video. So, you are developer, you know how you created it, but perhaps you would be willing to share some more trade shots or what would be better offer the members of WwI a discounted offer to purchase your system. Now, this is what I would do. Since most developers have affiliate referrals, which can pay as much as 60 percent of the sale price. You provide a link for a discount here. Since you are offering such a great discount, you are taking risk that they like it and it performs at the level that you have demonstrated. It would be fair to not offer a refund on it. So, that way, you can purchase it deeply discounted, NO REFUNDS. Now, you may not get any takers on that. But, I believe you have some potential customers here, however, they are not fully assured that they work.

You know, if I was a developer, I really believe that when I wrote something, surely I would protect it, but I would put a limited trial somehow built into it. Like 10 or 15 days. I would charge like 1/4 upfront non refundable. Either it does what we say or the customer just moves on. You are compensated for you time, They got to test drive it, You do not have to deal with refunds, Credit card companies are happy, You got paid something, and the customers that found value can pay the remaining balance and get fully functional version. However, if I did have to build that into the system. I might charge 399 or more and they pay 100 dollars and see if this is the real deal.

I would like to say thank you for coming into the forum and taking the time to speak with our members. Please feel free to add any additional information that our members might benefit from. Also, With you do this, we will take this as a DCMA and provide assurance that no copies will be distributed on the forum. Unless you have a test copy you would like to provide.

Peachy
Editor and Chief

naikvijays

WwI Memebr
Thanks to peachy once again for the interest on our product :), Regarding the TP and SL, as you said it depends on the trader, but again, I want to provide a clear picture before you people by our system, this indicator is successful only with the set of instructions we provide with, like we have a complete guideline to use it like it should be used only in the x time frame and for that x timeframe x TP is standard, and regarding the SL it would never take you more than 50 Pips in a 15 min chart slightly it may change but again very slightly, and as i mentioned earlier this indicator also provide bad signals but we have proper methods to avoid the maximum, so the straight forward answer is there needs a lot of manual interferance with this indicator its like a normal SAR, or MACD a little different but sure you can make money if you have patience and if your broker is good :)

Regarding the offer price, until now we are not running any offer, but sure we will think in future, but again, not anything like 50 % or 60% sure something which is affordable to us, we spend lot time in creating this and we are working for it a lot again its just a side way on our trading path,
Hey WTT...

Being potential buyer , should members here not privileged to try this system free for some time say 30 days w/o any obligation ????

Your response awaited ....

Farazi

WwI Memebr
Did anyone find the pip breaker indicator yet?
I just find all these so called indicator makers bragging about their indicators and once you buy them it is useless for you in trades. 250 bucks for a buy sell indicator that can be found for free. No thanks dear.

Farazi

WwI Memebr
Even if it works 70 percent of the time it will be awesome but 93 percent is a bit too much bragging. Then you know something is wrong,