Aurix Exchange

Req: Pipaccumulator

bjcool

Hii guys,

This one is just spamming my inbox.. can anyone share this.. Thanks in advance..

needa test it..

Cheers,
Bj:cool:

stjohn

Thanks for sharing jolly.

Not sure of the merits of this system yet, but If all is to be believed Amy is definitely one of the best looking traders I've seen!!!

san2x

thanks.. but what for the Recurring Payment Terms? i we get the full version when we buy... strange..

jolly79

I think they hope some people will pay a supscription for this... but it?s kinda stupid if enybody do this.
There are no pin or password to protect their product.

I signed up.... and quickly made a paypal dispute to get my money back.

Here is a much better modified version of PA. It has Alerts which the original version did not. I recommend setting the "Arrow Prob" to true, it will only issue a sound alert and pop-up when the Arrow signal is greater than 20 (buy) or less than -20 (sell) which is the recommended entry as per the manual. It also got rid of the original clutter information and replaced it with much sexier info. I don't use the original trade probablility indi they supplied, it was useless to me, I'm using ForexTrend as an add-on.

Attachments

• II_PipAccumulator.mq4
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Pip_Accumulator_Manual.pdf
    933.6 KB · Views: 2
  • pips accumulator.jpg
    pips accumulator.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1
hello

hello

Here is a much better modified version of PA. It has Alerts which the original version did not. I recommend setting the "Arrow Prob" to true, it will only issue a sound alert and pop-up when the Arrow signal is greater than 20 (buy) or less than -20 (sell) which is the recommended entry as per the manual. It also got rid of the original clutter information and replaced it with much sexier info. I don't use the original trade probablility indi they supplied, it was useless to me, I'm using ForexTrend as an add-on.

Infomatikk this pip accumulator has been modified by a member by the name of "soundfx" from another forum... u have shared thats not a problem.. but u shld have thanked him here in ur post.. its his hard work not urs.. it took "soundfx" more than 5 day to modify it and still working on it.. its basic human manners and courtesies to thank...

sorry to say but shame on u ....

Dear respected members pls thank "soundfx" for his contribution to the world of forex

Yes I'm sorry, I did get it from that forum, I didn't know he was a member here. If he is, I definitely say THANK YOU! I didn't take credit for modifying it, just sharing it with the members here. If he wants it deleted from this forum I'll be glad to do so.

GVCL

go to indo form, over that forum have more then 100 pages...

search google on indo forex forum you should found it.

Thanks mtuppers.

I am a member on that forum and just about read the whole thread.

It looks very interesting and seems some members are making good money with it.

I wanted to know if anyone here is still using it and how are they doing.

This system is still kicking ass. Thanks again Soundfx and Psaini1973. This week I dedicated my trading to nothing but this, hadn't used it in a while. Made 200 easy pips and counting for the week. Psaini, are you still using this? I definitely learned the strategy from your trades on the other forum, except I've been using the 15min TF.

This system is still kicking ass. Thanks again Soundfx and Psaini1973. This week I dedicated my trading to nothing but this, hadn't used it in a while. Made 200 easy pips and counting for the week. Psaini, are you still using this? I definitely learned the strategy from your trades on the other forum, except I've been using the 15min TF.

Hi infomattik. i am using 2-3 strategies according to the need and yes i am still using pip accumulator... its the one system thats giving me consistent good money and i still use it on 5 Min TF....Good Luck.

axl

thanks to soundFx..he/she is a grafter.....and thanks to psaini1973 for adding the pivots and help he gave me on the Other forum

i have added my own little twist to the pip by adding the supdem tf setting already set to 15

Goes to show a system that's nearly a year old still works

thanks to soundFx..he/she is a grafter.....and thanks to psaini1973 for adding the pivots and help he gave me on the Other forum

i have added my own little twist to the pip by adding the supdem tf setting already set to 15

Goes to show a system that's nearly a year old still works

Hi axl, thanks for the nice words and good luck.

grugged

req: Golden Trade FX

req: Golden Trade FX

Has anyone tried the golden trade fx indicator and EA
this is the link
goldentradefx.com
if you have any experience with it pls post

Aurix Exchange