Aurix Exchange

req pips cloner

Squall

The trendpicker indicator looks interesting. I've only been looking at it for a few minutes though. If anyone else is testing it please let me know what you think of it.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1
Bad Performance!!

Bad Performance!!

Wow - what?s a Performance...

(ONLY!!) 4 Trades in 2 Days...all 4 Trades are Loser...

The last Trade GBPUSD long @ 1,6245 closed @ 1,6242 with a Lost - Only 10 Minutes later, these Trade was @ 1,6260...and can make a win.

One Trade (GBPUSD) with 0.01 Lots...a Loser...than a Trade (GBPUSD) with 0.82 Lots only a 3 (!!!!) minutes later. Is this a Moneymanagement?? The 2. Trade 82 times higher, than the first Trade - wow!

Is PipsCloner made for destroying the Accounts of the User?

krish

wow - what?s a performance...

(only!!) 4 trades in 2 days...all 4 trades are loser...

The last trade gbpusd long @ 1,6245 closed @ 1,6242 with a lost - only 10 minutes later, these trade was @ 1,6260...and can make a win.

One trade (gbpusd) with 0.01 lots...a loser...than a trade (gbpusd) with 0.82 lots only a 3 (!!!!) minutes later. Is this a moneymanagement?? The 2. Trade 82 times higher, than the first trade - wow!

Is pipscloner made for destroying the accounts of the user?

let me checkitout, if it is true i mean the ea is made only to blow our accounts then why cant we use ad reversal pattern through the trade copier.(long will placed as short and viceversa)

Once again...
GBPUSD short with 0,71 Lot (!!) @ 1,6240...1 Hour later the next Trade GBPUSD short with 0,01 Lot (!!!) @ 1,6255.

Hey Guys, what?s a Moneymanagement?????

The first Trade 71 times higher than the 2. Trade!

Pips Cloner is soooooooo bad

Aurix Exchange