( REQ) Pips Profits

lat

Has anyone heard of autopipsprofits
hxxp://www.autopipsprofits.com/download.php
Looks very interesting, please share
Thanks

H

hermes

Yes, I am in contact with Justin Delmar who will open his trial signals for 180 days!
He looks easy going guy.
Hermes

kookoo23

you can get 7 days for 1usd... I'll let you know how it goes. They tried to sell me a lot more stuff for 1USD then gave it all to me in the end. I guess it needs educating or maybe its such rubbish it doesn't?

hxxp://www.@utopipsprofits.com/download48363.html

John_FXUK

autopipsprofits.com, same group as pushbuttonpips.com, forexarbitrages.com

autopipsprofits.com, same group as pushbuttonpips.com, forexarbitrages.com

Hi everyone

I would be cautious about the autopipsprofits.com offering as it is the same group that is behind the pushbuttonpips.com and forexarbitrages.com scams, there are also many other sites where they have been more interested in taking peoples money with pressure marketing tactics rather than offering any decent trading services. I made a post in a recent thread about those scams.

The results look ok at and I haven't had time to check them in detail, but at a glance then the results are from a demo account with a fixed $5k sum, if you look at the actual pip results (click on Stats, then the chart tab, then select 'pips banked per individual week') then you can see they're not that consistent and have been worse this year. If you go to the Statement then you can see multiple trades applied and over-leveraging, basically the results are traded on a demo but also with extra risk to make them show a consistent monthly profit, just so it looks good, but as you can see from the actual pip results then the trading is quite bad and very risky. I also looked at the live account logins they offered on the sales page (not shown there now) and the history was a joke, where they'd added funds to make it seem that there was an overall profit when infact there was really a serious loss on one of the accounts.

Basically they have faked all claims and the live accounts were nothing like the mt4i account, which seems to be faked on a demo account that also doesn't have any new trades, so nothing is consistent here, which is about right for this group as all they want to do is impress people to get them to pay and rely on them not requesting a refund, so if not happy then please do get a refund of all funds within 60 days by going directly to Plimus customer support and selecting the refund option, no need to ask the seller or ever respond to them, just force the refund directly with no hassle.

After what I've seen so far then I wouldn't trust these people to auto-trade my account if they paid me, let alone paying their rip-off price of $67 per month. You can do better with a decent EA or at a free signal service such as Zulutrade.com just make sure you select the signals carefully and don't over-leverage.

I hope the above helps and it is sad that this sales group keep starting so many hard selling Forex related campaigns to rip people off and not one of them to date has provided a decent trading service, so please be very cautious and use a demo account at first if you do try it.

PS. The direct EA and package download area from their page is , which is the same server directory as it was for forexarbitrages.com where they've not realised to protect it with a loading web page. The EA's need an authentication code, the standalone type could be cracked and there is a trading system, but none of it seems that impressive.

kookoo23

Thanks A lot John, after reading your post I took the EA off. I made about 20USD on the 2 days trading - minimal lot size, that has covered the 1USD I paid so I am happy. I did notice today that it opened about 5 orders in quick succession, this was too risky for me so I closed 4 of them at a small profit. I cant trust this system in the end, bye bye...

John_FXUK

Thanks A lot John, after reading your post I took the EA off. I made about 20USD on the 2 days trading - minimal lot size, that has covered the 1USD I paid so I am happy. I did notice today that it opened about 5 orders in quick succession, this was too risky for me so I closed 4 of them at a small profit. I cant trust this system in the end, bye bye...

Hi kookoo23

My pleasure ;) I'm just getting tired of seeing these scam groups ripping people off and this group may also have been behind the recent Nova code scam where they stole the s-Constant Range Bars script and tried to make out is was so special or that could be another group that are also launching multiple sales campaigns related to Forex, but you can spot these groups by similarities in their marketing and you'll notice that autopipsprofits.com is similar to pushbuttonpips.com, the use of a VIP page URL, the pressure marketing tactics, the email request button and many other things. The bottom line is that if there is too much hype and pressure to get a sale then it's bound to be junk, anything genuine shouldn't have a problem showing real-time trading results on a genuine live account and then letting people join at their own pace.

Check that you're not on a subscription as even though you got a $1 deal, you may still be on the $67 per month recurring payments which could kick in automatically after a few days, so you may have to follow the refund procedure (link in my post above) to cancel it and prevent any future payments.

As John already mentioned these are fake stats.
Check out a trade from 4th of November 2010

Code:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/app1e

The trade was a 218 pips loss, but they made still $30.- profit - LOL

Also many other trades are a fake. EURUSD has $10.- per pip trading 1
standard-lot. Many profits do not match with the pips made.

osarun

Awesome response

Awesome response

Also I had found the fake statement and asked them about it directly by mail.

" I think 1.0 lot X 3.0pips should be $30.00, but your statement say it $60.00. Why?" I asked. (1 lot x 3.0 pips = $60.00):confused:

Their answer.
"The Difference is due to leverage, our leverage is 1: 200."

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That is interesting.
All accounts I have traded with reflects their leverage in the used margin for open positions, not in trade-results.
(The higher the leverage, the smaller the used margin for the same lot-size)

Coolio

if this is a scam

if this is a scam

than I want to be a part of it. Here is 3 winning trades from friday
10 winning trades all week and no losses
wish i didn't have it set on mini's. so far so good

Attachments

• eurofriday.jpg
    eurofriday.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1

John_FXUK

than I want to be a part of it. Here is 3 winning trades from friday
10 winning trades all week and no losses
wish i didn't have it set on mini's. so far so good
Hi Coolio

Those trades are nothing special and look like they were placed by a basic EA, can't see the stops on them but they were probably large. The EURUSD was in an up-trend last week and nicely following a trend-line, as it still is but could soon reverse down through it, so it was easy to trade last week and most basic EAs should of had all winning trades, but they will struggle when it reverses.

Also don't forget that they have faked their MT4i statement results and covered up the larger losses, so I could never trust them, but if you want to risk your funds to scammers then go ahead. It's also a rip off at $67 per month, you can do much better at one of the free signal services out there, such as Zulutrade.com and at least you can check results that are not faked.

Coolio

prior week

prior week

could be i havent seen any of the faked statements
were watching it live at forexrobotnation and results are put up there by all
traders. trading with money i can afford to lose
2 weeks ago 235 pips with low drawdown

he also took some short trades successfully during this time

John_FXUK

Re: autopipsprofits.com scam

Re: autopipsprofits.com scam

could be i havent seen any of the faked statements
were watching it live at forexrobotnation and results are put up there by all
traders. trading with money i can afford to lose
2 weeks ago 235 pips with low drawdown

he also took some short trades successfully during this time
Hi Coolio

The details about the fake statements are just above in this thread and also in previous posts. The reviews at Forex Robot Nation also show how bad this is, the link to them is . I did say just above that when the EURUSD and other related USD pairs start to reverse then it will get caught out, it seems that it's nothing but a basic EA (Robot) running the show.

Seems that you want to ignore the facts and are trying to make it look good when there is nothing good about it, by all means waste your money on this scam but why do so when there are better services out there and also free, check out Zulutrade.com it's free.

Coolio

still up

still up

still up 150 pips overall, but i started before many here. so i don't give a shit either way

benaschwin

Hi everyone

I would be cautious about the autopipsprofits.com offering as it is the same group that is behind the pushbuttonpips.com and forexarbitrages.com scams, there are also many other sites where they have been more interested in taking peoples money with pressure marketing tactics rather than offering any decent trading services. I made a post in a recent thread about those scams.

The results look ok at and I haven't had time to check them in detail, but at a glance then the results are from a demo account with a fixed $5k sum, if you look at the actual pip results (click on Stats, then the chart tab, then select 'pips banked per individual week') then you can see they're not that consistent and have been worse this year. If you go to the Statement then you can see multiple trades applied and over-leveraging, basically the results are traded on a demo but also with extra risk to make them show a consistent monthly profit, just so it looks good, but as you can see from the actual pip results then the trading is quite bad and very risky. I also looked at the live account logins they offered on the sales page (not shown there now) and the history was a joke, where they'd added funds to make it seem that there was an overall profit when infact there was really a serious loss on one of the accounts.

Basically they have faked all claims and the live accounts were nothing like the mt4i account, which seems to be faked on a demo account that also doesn't have any new trades, so nothing is consistent here, which is about right for this group as all they want to do is impress people to get them to pay and rely on them not requesting a refund, so if not happy then please do get a refund of all funds within 60 days by going directly to Plimus customer support and selecting the refund option, no need to ask the seller or ever respond to them, just force the refund directly with no hassle.

After what I've seen so far then I wouldn't trust these people to auto-trade my account if they paid me, let alone paying their rip-off price of $67 per month. You can do better with a decent EA or at a free signal service such as Zulutrade.com just make sure you select the signals carefully and don't over-leverage.

I hope the above helps and it is sad that this sales group keep starting so many hard selling Forex related campaigns to rip people off and not one of them to date has provided a decent trading service, so please be very cautious and use a demo account at first if you do try it.

PS. The direct EA and package download area from their page is , which is the same server directory as it was for forexarbitrages.com where they've not realised to protect it with a loading web page. The EA's need an authentication code, the standalone type could be cracked and there is a trading system, but none of it seems that impressive.

Well am using his signals now for almost 3 weeks and i started out with 5000 euro's(live account) and it's now 6115 euro's, so now am confused to continue with them.
Am running APP client and APP sniper on the same live account on two separate MT4 platforms.

The biggest draw down that I had with the sniper was 1100 euro's so that was a scary ride but it turned out to be alright eventually.

So what to do!?

Coolio

wins more

wins more

than it loses, but drawdowns will scare off most. so many upsells its not even funny

Diiifx

you trade forex with zulutrade, and the platform helps you totally forget about what drawdown is. The platform is specially designed to for followers and traders to actually make money and benefit the forex markets.

Aurix Exchange