Aurix Exchange

[ REQ ] Platinum EA

I came accross this EA on ebay, It looks very promising. Does anyone have this EA? Can you share please if you have it. Here is the link:

EzBusiness

radicaltour

VIP Member
here you go.
I've had this EA on demo for almost 2 months and i must say it's one of the better scalpers i've seen. It has a huge stop loss of 500 pips, but it was meant to trade on many pairs simultaneously. So it usually makes more than 500 pips before ever losing. In fact, it hasn't lost one yet. :)

Has

here you go.
I've had this EA on demo for almost 2 months and i must say it's one of the better scalpers i've seen. It has a huge stop loss of 500 pips, but it was meant to trade on many pairs simultaneously. So it usually makes more than 500 pips before ever losing. In fact, it hasn't lost one yet. :)

Thanx for the post Radicaltour any chance of a manual too many variable.

radicaltour

VIP Member
sorry, i don't have the manual either. But playing around with the EA resulted in these presets that i'm using:

devonfgu

radicaltour,

Do you still test the Platinum EA and how did you think about the EA ?
I found in ebay have been release 50 version, do you have the update veresion?

sliffy

i have the userguide attached but i guess this is for standard ea

Radicaltour,

- the standard ea works on 1H timeframe however according to the .txt i shoould chose M5

- the settings you have sent: hourstartsession 22; hourstopsession 2
does it mean that the robot work for 2 hours only? except eurusd wher these are 0 & 23

pls tell me more about this

thx, joco

Attachments

• Platinum_Forex_Bot_Users_Manual.pdf
    485.1 KB · Views: 1

radicaltour

VIP Member
the settings that i posted were based on my backtesting results and live observations. So it may not be the same as the Author intended for.
I do know that it is a scalper and that it's safer to trade just during the Asian hours, rather than all day. However, the code has special processing for EU and that's why i let it trade all day for EU.
To be honest I've stopped trading with this EA. I just don't like the major drawdown of 300-400 pips just to win 4 pips. :)

radicaltour

VIP Member
sorry, i must have mistaken this one with some others.
However, i believe the EA was originally meant to trade with no stop loss (or huge stop loss).
Even at 55 pips SL it's still bad risk/reward in my opinion. The only exception would be an EA like Megradroid or EA Kain.

Merlin

This is the STD version with manual.
Very different from Radicaltour upload.

Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/1TE7MGXJWH

bluepanther

Anyone still using this on a real account? Share any results you have had since 2010 please!

I only came across this thread after reading

Aurix Exchange