Aurix Exchange

(req)-PolyfitScalper_V1.59

sreesimha

Hi guys,

Does anyone have the PolyfitScalper_V1.59 from TSD-Elite forum (advanced or regular)please?
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Sree.:)

kerozin

I have Version 1.61, and 1.7.3 !
Here you go, enjoy!

Attachments

• PolyFitScalper_v1.61_noHedge.mq4
    35.3 KB · Views: 6

sreesimha

HI Kerozin,

I am getting a file not found 4103 error when I try to runt the backtest. Any idea please?

Thanks,

Sree.

kerozin

Sorry for that I didn`t look into it!
Here it is!
Also you need to put Eurchf M1.txt into presets folder and will work!
This EA don`t have any manual!

Regards!

Attachments

• PolyFitScalper_v1.7.3.mq4
    34.9 KB · Views: 5
  • EURCHF_M1.txt
    646 bytes · Views: 2

Capella

VIP Member
Files can only be opened in the terminal_directory\experts\files folder (terminal_directory\tester\files if for expert testing) or in its subfolders.

So copy that txt-file to...

.../presets/ and to
.../expert/files/

...in order for the EA to find the file when running in Strategytester as well as in live.

sreesimha

Hi,

There are some good reviews about this EA on the TSD forum. But need to find the right settings. I am trying this on a demo next week to see how it goes.Not sure if it would function properly a I am getting an error again requesting the HILowJuriksmooth as of now in backtest though it is loaded in the indi set as per the earlier posts here.

lekter

Just tell you that 1.5.9 and 1.7.3 are two branches of the same EA that works in a different way.

1.5.9 is safer as far as I remember from my advanced elite times, but none was safer enough to put it live in my oppinion.

sreesimha

Hi lekter,

I am unable to load the statement here, strange says invalid html file. Kindly go to tsd and show your best thread to see the statement there from Howdy. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Sree

lekter

Hi lekter,

I am unable to load the statement here, strange says invalid html file. Kindly go to tsd and show your best thread to see the statement there from Howdy. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Sree

Sorry, I am not an Advanced Elite member anymore.

asihidws

So .. does any1 found a good setting for this EA ..

I've run the backtest last week ..and i still stumbled on how to maximize the setting .. maybe it's because i'm still learning about how exactly an EA works .. :D

sayembara

In the Jurik smooth indicator, there are two links to other indicators: "getBarsCount" and "calculate". Anybody got these indicators?

Thanks.
sayem

---------------------------------------------------------------
limit = MathMax(limit,MathMin(Bars,iCustom(NULL,timeFrame,IndicatorFileName,"getBarsCount",0,0)*timeFrame/Period()));
for(i=limit;i>=0;i--)
{
int bar = iBarShift(NULL,timeFrame,Time);
sslu = EMPTY_VALUE;
ssld = EMPTY_VALUE;
Hlv = iCustom(NULL,timeFrame,IndicatorFileName,"calculate",SmoothPeriod,SmoothPhase,2,bar);
if (Hlv== 1) sslu = 1;
if (Hlv==-1) ssld = 1;
}

Aurix Exchange