one to one coaching

[REQ] Pop up alert

D

dremur

I would like to add a pop up alert to this ZigAndZag indicator. Can anyone help? It must alert every time a arrow apears with this indicator. For example: EURUSD sell at H1.
Red arrow sell and Yellow arrow buy.

By the way there is a red dot (actually it's white I changed to a red). Don't forget about it. It must give a pop up alert too. But not the same as arrows. Just pop up alert For example: EURUSD signal
Any help will be appreciated deeply!

Code:
Download indicator: http://www.mediafire.com/?oa1u3rja4rek2zx

huuu

Please can some one code in a pop up alert to this one as well, when an arrow appears?

It is a semi automatic ea, which gives excellent signals from 5m tf upwards. Try on visual back test and see for yourself how good it is.

h**p://w**.4shared.com/file/rqNtbUSz/YURAZ_VK_BF_3_8_18_20100323_D7.html

huuu

Here is the ZZ indy. The other one will take a little more time (it's a monster amount of code to decipher).
thanks stovedude for taking on the task, it will also be useful if you can tell what that shedfull of code is really doing to generate the signals? Some sort of fibo analysis is apparent on the visual back test, but what all the other data relates to I don't have a clue:)

stovedude

I think I got it. Almost 6000 lines of code! Someone burned the midnight oil on this one. I saw a 233 EMA and a bunch of fibo and PA stuff. Most of the code deals with the graphics and text (in another language of course:(). It also opens the D1 history file for something. Huuu, what is your experience with this monster?

Attachments

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
I think I got it. Almost 6000 lines of code! Someone burned the midnight oil on this one. I saw a 233 EMA and a bunch of fibo and PA stuff. Most of the code deals with the graphics and text (in another language of course:(). It also opens the D1 history file for something. Huuu, what is your experience with this monster?
It doesn't want to atach on chart, something is failed?!?!

D

dremur

Could you show some screens

stovedude

It attaches to my chart just fine. It's an EA, not an indicator. Maybe this is the problem?

You must be registered for see images

huuu

Many thanks for that, I have been visually backtesting this on the 5m charts of eu and gu and they do not look too bad.

Just wondering why the original programmer went to this much trouble and did not fully automate the ea:confused:

stovedude

As far as I know, it can be fully automated by setting the EnableBuy/Sell parameters to 1, and I think also the EnableTrade to 1. The LearnOpen as well as many of the others are still mysterious. It would be nice to have a manual.

Tradi

Hey,
sry that i open this old thread again. I downloaded your EA but it doesn't trade for me. Neither in the backtest nor in live Trading.
I set gpYZEnableTrade to 1 and gpYZEnableSell/Buy to 1. Can you help me?

one to one coaching