one to one coaching

(Req) Price Acti0n

fxrabbi

Hi All,

If anyone has J0hn Templet0n's "undersanding Price Acti0n", please share it. Much appreciated.
Trading Forex without the knowledge of Price Action (Candlestrick Patterns) is like having good writing without knowing how to read. please let share anything on Price Action. Thank you

H

hermes

John Templeton, senior made me a lot of money long time ago. I put $50,000 in his global fund and in 4 years it grew to $95,000. God bless him there. Shalom, are you real Rabbi? Or FX Robin Hood? Avi Fisher put some price action e book together.
Cheers Hermes

vadimt

Thanks a lot Fxrabbi. Yes, i came to understand that after struggling a lot to try to follow indicators to tell me what to do:confused:, oblivious to the fact that it is humans who trade and not the indicators. I second your opinion that anything anyone has about price action to share.., please do so. i hope the good people here have got Ne@l Fuller's PA book..., if not i wud share it.

fxrabbi

Thanks a lot Fxrabbi. Yes, i came to understand that after struggling a lot to try to follow indicators to tell me what to do:confused:, oblivious to the fact that it is humans who trade and not the indicators. I second your opinion that anything anyone has about price action to share.., please do so. i hope the good people here have got Ne@l Fuller's PA book..., if not i wud share it.

Please share Ne@l Fuller's PA book, now.

vadimt

FxRabbi,

Here u go

hxxp://www.multiupload.com/PDPHSUX10D (just change the "xx" in the beginning to "tt")

H

hermes

The advanced price action is good but still a couple of indicators missing. I cannot live without them like others cannot live without masturbating. Ha, aha, haa.
Hermes

fxrabbi

The advanced price action is good but still a couple of indicators missing. I cannot live without them like others cannot live without masturbating. Ha, aha, haa.
Hermes

Yes, some indicators are good but, they lag behind and repaint, but Price Action is what is happening NOW.

Let uses our good indicators as our special setup, but Price Action should be our confirmation.

Knowing Price Action will make us understand forex inside out.

So let try this also.

Attachments

vadimt

Yeah, the indicators for confirming what you are seeing in price action and some other things like divergence, convergence.

H

hermes

Advanced ADX and RSI or Stochastic are my staple indicators. To find the daily ranges ADR is another useful indicator. The spread & candle time is another one because the brokers cheat on us all the time.
Hermes

H

hermes

And here is the cream on the cake. Trading the Buff 40 MB.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WTZFEP70
Hermes

vadimt

Thanks Hermes for posting useful things.., i would also try to post anything i find on this difficult to come across trading form of PA.

stjohn

Thanks for a great new thread and reminding us all about the importance of price action. It's so easy to forget...Behind the myriad of indicators behind all of the indicators.
Let's hope that we can get our hands on this book.

vadimt

Here is one article i found just now. Hope this thread will grow and will have many things on PA so that any trader who is struggling not knowing what is happening or a newbie can benefit from all the materials from all the great guys of this forum.

Attachments

fxrabbi

Here is one article i found just now. Hope this thread will grow and will have many things on PA so that any trader who is struggling not knowing what is happening or a newbie can benefit from all the materials from all the great guys of this forum.
@ Vadimt, great talk, i'm IN. I so much believe in PA. let put every thing together on PA in this thread.

Let try this also, it on Fibonacci Ratios. These Fibonacci levels are reliable as a large number of professional Traders use them, and when this happens the Traders, in mass, drive the prices to these levels.

Attachments

H

hermes

I am looking for the Avi Fisher Price Action system cannot find it!
Hermes

vadimt

Hi everybody,

thanks for all the contributions the resourceful friends are making. Here is one more to add to the arsenal, the Elliott Wave, may be the PA also needs us to know what is a motive wave and a correction to make use of it fully.

Attachments

one to one coaching