Aurix Exchange

[REQ] price master pro

-Pip-

Free 2-week trial

Free 2-week trial

Greetings fellow members,

I am the creator of Price Master Pro and I am happy to report that the latest release of the indicator is now available for download. Whether you have tried the previous version (1.04) or not it does not matter. Everyone gets a second chance to try Price Master Pro again on the house! Simply create a and proceed to the download page (don't forget the free bonuses too).

Before you download the indicator though I highly suggest registering for one of the Free webinars held on this upcoming weekend (June 25th and 26th). I will be showcasing the new features in the new version of the indicator, version 1.07. To register please follow the following link:

I am thankful to everyone's support and I look forward to your attendance.

Cheers,
Pip

note: dear admin, if this post violates any forum rules please feel free to delete it. It is not my intention to violate any rules but rather to help.

-Pip-

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder that the first webinar in the series will be held today at 10 PM EST (GMT-5). There are still some open spots. I envite everyone who is curious about Price Master Pro to sign up for the webinar and also to download the indicator and test it free for 2 weeks.

May the pips be with you.

Cheers,

-Pip-

Webinr Recording

Webinr Recording

Greetings fellow members,

If you happened to have missed registering for the seminar or tried to register and found it full, no worries. I have created a recording of the webinar for your convenience. Just click on the link below and enjoy!

Just email me with any questions you may have.

Cheers,
Pip

-Pip-

Hello everyone,

If you missed attending the free webinar or did not view the recorded version, now would be a good time to do so. A 30% discount coupon on the annual subscription was included at the end of the presentation. So, if you are on trial now and have been thinking about upgrading, now would be an excellent time to do so. The coupon is due to expire in 7 days.

Cheers,

-Pip-

Hello everyone,

First off I want to thank all interested traders that had reached out to me regarding PMP, your enthusiasm to the project has been a tremendous support and I look forward to implementing many of your suggestions.

On a second note, I just would like to drop a small note to remind everyone that the discount coupon available on PMP is expiring soon (in 3 days to be exact) and so if you are near the end of your free trial (or a current monthly subscriber) and been thinking about taking advantage of the discount, I genuinely encourage you to act now.

Just follow the link to the free webinar above and take the time to acquaint yourself with the new features in v1.07. If you are already familiar with PMP, then simply proceed to the last section of the presentation for details on the discount.

Lastly, I would like to thank the staff and administration of this forum for allowing me the opportunity to share my project with its great members.

As always, I wish each and everyone of you continued success.

Regards,
Pip

-Pip-

Thought I'd share a new image with one of the latest features enabled

In this image the MTF feature is on showing all time-frame levels on a single chart (in this case 15 minute chart). This image shows today's and yesterday's market action. Levels were created at the open of each day

Thought I'd share a new image with one of the latest features enabled

In this image the MTF feature is on showing all time-frame levels on a single chart (in this case 15 minute chart). This image shows today's and yesterday's market action. Levels were created at the open of each day

Interesting feature, but i've got a question. Are you going to add new instrumens to the indicator?
It can be private order, if you're interested let me know how much does it cost?
regards

kookoo23

Hey Pip - none of the pdfs are working from your site. They are all saying corrupted. Also the .exe file wont install on my windows server 2003 VPS and the zipped installation files are also corupt.

-Pip-

Interesting feature, but i've got a question. Are you going to add new instrumens to the indicator?
It can be private order, if you're interested let me know how much does it cost?
regards

Hi Lukasz,

Yes, I can add MT4 instruments by request if they are not available; however, i reserve this feature to upgraded members who will be in need of the instrument to trade going forward. There is no cost for this service other than the subscription fee. During trial there are over 30 instruments to test PMP on.

Thank you for your interest.

Cheers,

-Pip-

Hey Pip - none of the pdfs are working from your site. They are all saying corrupted. Also the .exe file wont install on my windows server 2003 VPS and the zipped installation files are also corupt.

Greetings Kookoo23,

Others have reported the same challenged and I have fixed it yesterday. I tested it and everything seemed to work now. Should you continue to have this issue please let me know ASAP by sending me a note at the site through the "contact us" page.

Cheers,
Pip

-Pip-

New Version Now Available

New Version Now Available

Hello everyone,

I am happy to report that the new version (v1.16 BETA) of Price Master Pro(TM) is now available for download. This version is available to everybody even if your trial had expired, you can download and run Price Master Pro (TM) for two more weeks!

You can get it

Here is a summary of what is new in the latest version:

* Complete rewrite of server communication algorithm
* Added display controls for line width, font type, and font color
* Added secondary server backup
* Improved error reporting protocol
* Improved Notification Center alerts
* Improved variable hierarchy
* Various other bug fixes

I would like to thank every one who had participated in testing v1.07 and I ask that you report any issues in the latest version (v1.16) through the .

Cheers,
Pip

Seadragon

This complicated packed comletelly hangs my mt4!
Installation not working well on Win7 64 platform!

Hello everyone,

I am happy to report that the new version (v1.16) of Price Master Pro(TM) is now available for download. This version is available to everybody even if your trial had expired, you can download and run Price Master Pro (TM) for two more weeks!

You can get it

I would like to thank every one who had participated in testing v1.07 and I ask that you report any issues in the latest version (v1.16) through the .

Cheers,
Pip

Hello everyone,

I am happy to report that the new version (v1.16) of Price Master Pro(TM) is now available for download. This version is available to everybody even if your trial had expired, you can download and run Price Master Pro (TM) for two more weeks!

You can get it

Cheers,
Pip

i can't attach pmp to my chart.

-Pip-

Hello everyone,

for any issue reporting please use the help desk as requested so that all issues are tracked in one place.

v1.16 is still in beta as outlined at the site and your feedback is important should you choose to try it out for free.

Cheers,

-Pip-

Anybody ran a new version pmp??? I studied manual and i did every step in manual it mean:
1. Open your targeted MT4 platform that will host the indicator
2. Click Tools>>Options>>Expert Advisor Tab
3. Please change properties to the following:
1. Enable Expert Advisor (X) - Checked
1. Disable experts when the account has been changed ( ) - Unchecked
2. Disable experts when the profile has been changed ( ) - Unchecked
2. Allow live trading (X) - Checked
1. Ask manual confirmation ( ) - Unchecked
3. Allow DLL import (X) - Checked
1. Confirm DLL function ( ) - Unchecked
4. Allow external experts import (X) ? Checked

Download and install the Microsoft C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable package (x86).
Download and install the Guardian client software

.../experts
1) PMPClient_vx.xx.ex4
.../experts/libraries
1) PMPConnect.dll
2) SymbolsLib.ex4
.../experts/include
1) SymbolsLib.mqh
.../program files/Price Master Pro
1) IPClient_Uninstall.exe
2) PMP User Guide.pdf (this document)

But i'm still cannot attach the indicator to my chart.

Hello Lukasz,

I believe now you should be up and running. You didn't have DLL imports enabled but all is well after our live support session correct?

Regards,
Pip

Note: please use the support desk for technical support and not this forum. This forum is for other purposes and I do not wish to violate the rules. Thank you for your help in this regard.

Aurix Exchange