http://www.mt4i.com/users/primeval-bfr/stats
please share it with us if you buy or find it

regards,

lat

Primeval ea

Primeval ea

Thank you for posting the link.
Do you have the manual how to use the ea indicator
Thank you once again, this is the best site I have come across.
Great Job moderators. Keep it up.

saxon

There is error in decompile file (at least there is on my computer).

Can anyone else backtest? and if so, please attach .ex4 so that I can use please :D

S

swissforex

crash again

crash again

Yes

it crash on my MT4 v.225 too

what a pity!

it could be a good EA
the official release is too much expensive

I hope someone here could fix it

this my forward test at instaforex demo in this week.this ea only start at asian session only. next week will continew.

You must be registered for see images

stovedude

Primeval will sometimes crash your system at first, but if you reload, it should be okay. You need to make sure the names of the ex4 and the dll file are correct. Otherwise it will continue to crash. If it does continue, rename primeval to something else, reload, and find another version. I have one that usually crashes first time, but after is OK.

ariel

hello

hello

this my forward test at instaforex demo in this week.this ea only start at asian session only. next week will continew.

You must be registered for see images

bro can i know how to setting those EA..its seems mine doest not working properly..robot in smile mood..but no trading action...need help ..

stovedude

bro can i know how to setting those EA..its seems mine doest not working properly..robot in smile mood..but no trading action...need help ..
It's possible the broker has disabled that particular EA. Also check for error messages in the Experts/Journal tabs.

sputnik

Have anybody original (utouched) copy of Primeval-EA 2.1? (or just original DLL). The installer name is _primeval-ea_v2.1_setup_wizard.exe

pavlus777

have anybody original (utouched) copy of primeval-ea 2.1? (or just original dll). The installer name is _primeval-ea_v2.1_setup_wizard.exe
Андрюх, ты что ли по всем форумам примевал требуешь?? :d
Если сильно надо, то можно купить лицуху через хакеров.

one to one coaching