one to one coaching

REQ Profitable FX - Cable Run

H

hermes

I tested it and it ruined my demo account. Where did you get the word "profitable"?
Hermes

Profitable FX - Cable Run

Profitable FX - Cable Run

Well,it looks good on FPA:

250 us, no refund.

strmac

User manual :
fully functional:
Detailed statement:

One of the best EA till now, but, on my account CR working 24/5.
Happy trading
I see that posted wrong EA!!!!
Sorry

radicaltour

VIP Member
Hi Strmac,
I can't get it to perform well on backtest. Is this one of those EAs that just do much better in live environment?
Do you mind sharing your settings? Or did you use default?

Thanks.

H

hermes

There are 2 versions here is even the newer version II. Tell me your results with it and if winner also settings. My was loser. Could be wrong settings.
Hermes

strmac

I bought this EA but didn't get new version. I must contact support. My results was poor till I trade like in manual, but when I let it run 24/5 results are great. I never make backtest, always put it on foreward.
Settings are default depend only is broker 4 or 5 digit. But I see something interesting, it's very important time when you run it first time, maybe I was lucky with this account, I suggest that put it on in Asian session for first open and then let it run 24/7. Sorry on my English

egawab

isnt the mentioned performance test of FPA site is for anothet EA rather than cable run EA ?

From fpa site :

Profitable Fx does not sell the EAs or disclose the trading systems behind them, instead it's possible to achieve automatic trade executions similar with what is displayed below with the help of the trade copier used by Profitable FX (please direct all trade copier questions to Profitable FX support). Our demo test is set up this way and we monitor the performance with investor access.

H

hermes

The profitable cable v 3.0 and all lower versions are not profitable at all. Only if you have some miracle settings? I just test it on demo and it is losing a lot. Be careful.
Hermes

leonytham

The profitable cable v 3.0 and all lower versions are not profitable at all. Only if you have some miracle settings? I just test it on demo and it is losing a lot. Be careful.
Hermes
i agree with hermes (not profitable, after i did make some backtest and based on the main grid concept of cable) :eek:

i had forward test some Grid-based EA (including pipmaker) and found that one problem conventional grid based EAs are holding the losing trades and waiting (hoping) the price retrace for breakeven/profit. But when strong-opposite-with-losing-trades continue, grid EAs will kill the account.

just my 2 cents opinion :D

H

hermes

Not to much to see in that picture, here is it in full beautiful colors!
Hermes

kerozin

Here is a better, modified version! It`s much better than original one,
just try it!

Code:
hxxp://www.4sh@red.com/file/vr8PZ5dx/CableLarikan_ok_24H_EA_and_ATR.html

sliffy

- cablerunII doesn't work on backtest... i get "order send error 130"... what is it?
- according to the user manual i should use the ea on asia session... what sould i do with the open orders before the european session starts?

thx

leonytham

leonytham,

the same problem... order send errors 130 are coming :(
what has been changed in this version?
... i have no idea (order send errors 130),
MAYBE due to minimum lot size by broker?

please change lot size to 0.1 and see any order send errors 130 appear again?

sliffy

it's the same with 0.1 lot... i use it on daily chart

cable run~.mq4 works... what is the difference between the 2 version?

one to one coaching