one to one coaching

[REQ] program able to display 2 charts on one

trader78

hi, to help me with a new strategy I might have found, I'm looking for some program or tool that's able to display on one window the pricecharts with the necessary indicators on it of two or more currency pairs.

To be more clear on this: I need eg the GBP/USD & EUR/USD on the same chart (used with same TF) with the Volty Channel stop on it for both.

The best would be that they are just the ones beneath the other but on the same chart.

if possibility even with 3 currency pairs.

Thanks

stovedude

These indicators will show the other charts in a separate window. The first one will show the regular candles, the second will show only a line chart. You can drag indicators to this separate window, but your Volty indicator, and any other indicator that shows only on the main chart, will need to be modified to show on the separate window. I can modify it if you share it.

Attachments

trader78

Matrix VCS indy

Matrix VCS indy

here you are thanks ;)

in the joined picture the type of charts i'd like to have into one so that when i move the time cursor I need to do this only once. I'll test strait away those you send me;)

Attachments

stovedude

Here is the modified indy and I also fixed a bug in the other indy, because it seemed like it wasn't printing the bars right. Both indies require you to enter the currency (without the suffix - it will auto adjust for the suffix) and the TF.

Attachments

stovedude

Probably most will need to be modified, because they calculate on the main chart data.

BTW, beware that even though the indicators are showing the correct values, they might visually look slightly different because of the way the separate windows calculate their ranges.

trader78

Probably most will need to be modified, because they calculate on the main chart data.

BTW, beware that even though the indicators are showing the correct values, they might visually look slightly different because of the way the separate windows calculate their ranges.
Do you mean something like the position where there are placed on the chart? (above / below / beside) or do you mean smth else?

stovedude

Yes, you will need to put your mouse over the indy to get the correct value. It will look similar anyway.

nightlight

Hello

Can anyone modify this indicators. I will insert this indicators in #Magic Charts.mq4

And please modify #Magic Charts.mq4 , so that I can make it on the left side of the chart

Thanks

one to one coaching