one to one coaching

Req Programming Help

Does anyone here know how to convert an mt4 ea to a j forex ea. Million Dollar pips comes to mind as it did well ( 300% ) last year before mt4 brokers caught on and ruined it. Feel free to pm me with any information. Cheers,

Mike

drishti

If you want to convert MT4 ea to jforex, then simply use tool which is available on jforex platform. Or if you can tell me logic behind it then I can program it for you.

Also you can take help of jforex support team to get it coded for you. They will do it for you without any cost.

Thanks drishti,

MDP used to do quite well with mt4 until the brokers updated the platform to prevent it from working. Do you think by putting this on jforex it would solve the problem and become profitable again? Cheers,

Mike

drishti

Thanks drishti,

MDP used to do quite well with mt4 until the brokers updated the platform to prevent it from working. Do you think by putting this on jforex it would solve the problem and become profitable again? Cheers,

Mike
If you can tell me below mention details, then I would be able to answer it correctly :
1. Average Pip gain on winning trades
2. Frequency of trades per day
3. Have you used it earlier on ECN account, and what was commission+spread charge

The reason for above question is that I have used scalping strategy earlier which used to take profit around 1-4 pips maximum, but due to spread and commission, it did not show good profit.

If you can tell me below mention details, then I would be able to answer it correctly :
1. Average Pip gain on winning trades
2. Frequency of trades per day
3. Have you used it earlier on ECN account, and what was commission+spread charge

The reason for above question is that I have used scalping strategy earlier which used to take profit around 1-4 pips maximum, but due to spread and commission, it did not show good profit.
Hi Drishti,

I can't answer you as the results are from other people who used the ea when it was profitable. At present it isn't because of mt4 broker intervention. Pm me with your email address and I will send it to you, blacklisted. Cheers,

Mike

fprophet

the Dukascopy converter is a bit lame ... but its not hard to convert MQL4 code to JForex java - I have done it with several of MT4 EAs.

one to one coaching