one to one coaching

[req] PUSH BUTTON PIPS

rafi

Please share and review

i checked the sales page looks promising but in it allegedly u pay ONCE but when you do get to payment page you will see that there will be future rebills ....--- i smell fish DEAD FISH STINKS

StaticX

This EA appears to be a renamed version of an existing EA.

The renamed or re-branded EA is Forex Cash Bot. In fact if you read the document you will see that they still even reference the forex cash bot website.

if you want to trade all pairs you will need to upgrade to the ?Extreme? version here
ps: Forex Cash Bot was also offered and sold in 3 versions: Normal, Turbo and Extreme.

This EA appears to be a renamed version of an existing EA.

The renamed or re-branded EA is Forex Cash Bot. In fact if you read the document you will see that they still even reference the forex cash bot website.

ps: Forex Cash Bot was also offered and sold in 3 versions: Normal, Turbo and Extreme.
can you re[upload link wont workfor me

StaticX

jtaka's link still appears to be working 100% for me. Try again dave_rimmer.

Anyway, the marketing is way over hyped... 1 Million in 3 months off a 2000 dollar deposit. The classic tell-tale scam warning signs for me are when a marketer does the following things:
- Attempts to convince the customer about some hidden MetaTrader 4 loop
hole. Then tries to justify it by saying that if you
look at the different broker's MT4 platforms you will see that the quotes are
between 1-2 pips. (Yes If I was a complete 1st timer and had no clue about
MT4's structure then this might catch me out, but since I am not and I
understand the workings of MT4 and the implementations of a MT4 back-
end for a broker this "flaw" is utter bollocks).

- Uses a video of some actor that is supper imposed against some
extravagant background. Thus trying to subtly hypnotize your subconscious
mind about the "life style" that this particular bot will afford you. I recall
that this particular one had the guy supper imposed against some high class
loft type apartment.

- The final omen, is when a marketer offers multiple versions of the same bot.
Standard, Turbo and Extreme at increasing price ranges.

Well if anyone is still going to test this, do so on a demo account only!!!
The extreme and Turbo versions claim 2 Million dollars in 3 months :)

Cheers
StaticX

grood

Well this seems to be an arbitrage trading EA.

I tried that using a different EA, and yes, it works on demo like crazy. This 1 Million is not too far fetched.

On a real account you get requotes, delays, slippage - leading to big losses. To bad, I wanted to drain my crappy scam broker, but it didn't work due to above reasons :D

So: crap, stay away.

blueocean

I tried that using a different EA, and yes, it works on demo like crazy. This 1 Million is not too far fetched.

On a real account you get requotes, delays, slippage - leading to big losses. To bad, I wanted to drain my crappy scam broker, but it didn't work due to above reasons :D

Thanks, I have the same feelings, it is a copy of Genius EA by Dominic, which never worked, however no harm in trying.

blueocean

Jedi

About ur slippage and Requtes problems .. not all brokers have these problems

u just gotta find a perfect broker with nice fast Excustion .. that`s a way

and another way u can try small account with ECN .. u won`t get requote and u get small spreads and slippage

that`s what i am think of trying is to see what result will make :)

rpd

:mad: Dominic and his band of friends back to their old tricks, i am glad u posted it free online. This kind of trading does not work live, dont waste time.

However i am gonna decompile it and convert it to a FIX protocol setting and see if it works there, will take me a little while, but I will post the success or failure of it.

This version seems to not have account blocking code etc.

:eek:

kookoo23

Please share and review

i checked the sales page looks promising but in it allegedly u pay ONCE but when you do get to payment page you will see that there will be future rebills ....--- i smell fish DEAD FISH STINKS
This needs educating. but i would not bother. works on difference of quotes between 2 brokers like genius and many others. brokers will not allow this.

ho3ain190

I tery to test pushbuttompips trurbi version ! I seem not bad ea ! open position and go to profit , but not close position ?
why ?

fxaccess

sliffy,

please refer to post #2 for turbo version.
Anybody have good results on live trades?

If yes, please share your trades and settings(if any).
Thanks.

reggie

sliffy,

please refer to post #2 for turbo version.
Anybody have good results on live trades?

If yes, please share your trades and settings(if any).
Thanks.

And the brokers. So far all testing with differnt brokers came to a big Zero. It does not work with any reputable broker. The only positive result is the one they have on DEMO on their website with FXCH, which is one of the SCAM brokers around.

Conclusion is that this does not work on LIVE account at all, not with any of the better brokers.

Time to Claimback.

I was using Alpari NZ demo (Demo is ECN so you'd just use this free demo going forward) but i got bored closing the manual trades for tiny pips - and the risk reward seemed too great so I've since stopped!

Hello Everyone,

I have been testing these EA's for a few days and right away I cam to the conclusion that PBP and PBE were pretty bad. Although I have been noticing good potential for PBturbo. It has been opening good positions, the problem seems to be when it closes them. Although it is in profit I can see where it can be a very good ea with a little better closing logic. Maybe a Trailing stop or a breakeven after X pips or a specific TP. Or maybe tp can be based on another indicator ?? you guys come up with some ideas.

Regards
EzBusiness

jollyjazz

Can any one tell me that how to setup this ea. It is looking like Dominic's Fx Genius, so do we have to set like master and slave or simply paste the ea's in each expert folders and run both terminals.

ekke

Push Button Pips

Push Button Pips

I got conned into buying this thing with the single payment lure. Later found out that there are monthly costs attached. I ran the EA for a couple of days with nothing but losses. A change of Brokers did npot change the miserable results. I then changed the strategy by reversing BUY and SELL.
Still no good. I gave it back and there were no discussions. Now I have to wait and see what happens to the monthly charges. Overall impression: Not so good.

one to one coaching