one to one coaching

[req] PUSH BUTTON PIPS

Capella

VIP Member
PushButtonPips

PushButtonPips

PushButtonPips and PushButtonPipsXtreme are the same kind of EA's with the only difference is that the Xtreme version can be used with more currency pairs.

The Turbo version is a totally different EA.

The first two, have been created to use the price differences between the demo-server at the scam-broker FXCH (aka FECH) and any other real broker. The reason for this, is the demo-server at FXCH uses prices that are time delayed, so by comparing their prices with the prices with a real broker, it's possible to make arbitrage orders. I tested the xtreme version during a week and the 10.000 ended up to 200.000. However, there's no such price differences between real brokers live servers. And real brokers demo servers have the same prices as their real servers.

The Turbo version uses the CCFP indicator, which compares many different currencies, so it's impossible to test this EA using the Strategy Tester. During the weeks I tested it on a demo server it showed poor result.

autt86

i found a way to get this ea to work with a broker. cant tell you guys much at the moment but i am working on a extra ea that works along side push button ea.

if anyone could help me make this ea much better let me know.

Capella

VIP Member
i found a way to get this ea to work with a broker. cant tell you guys much at the moment but i am working on a extra ea that works along side push button ea.

if anyone could help me make this ea much better let me know.

I'm a system analyst and computer programmer and a professional fx trader as well. So let me know what your ideas are, and what kind of help you need.

autt86

I'm a system analyst and computer programmer and a professional fx trader as well. So let me know what your ideas are, and what kind of help you need.
You must be registered for see images

As you can see from the image attached, I manage to find a broker that works with this ea, also making a steady amount of trades each day.

At the moment I have another ea working along side the pushbutton pips ea which takes care of the stop lost and take profit, take profit is only 10 and the stop lost is 200. using 0.01 lots I am getting around 0.06 to 0.35 profit in one trade also i have a trailing stop in place of 3.

I need more protection options, like an exit gap, so when the two brokers gap are the same the ea closes the trades or a stop lost that moves high or low depending on the price.

anything that would help stable the trades. if you can help i will share my information which brokers and how to set up the right settings.

You must be registered for see images

As you can see from the image attached, I manage to find a broker that works with this ea, also making a steady amount of trades each day.

At the moment I have another ea working along side the pushbutton pips ea which takes care of the stop lost and take profit, take profit is only 10 and the stop lost is 200. using 0.01 lots I am getting around 0.06 to 0.35 profit in one trade also i have a trailing stop in place of 3.

I need more protection options, like an exit gap, so when the two brokers gap are the same the ea closes the trades or a stop lost that moves high or low depending on the price.

anything that would help stable the trades. if you can help i will share my information which brokers and how to set up the right settings.
to help stabilize trade you must have a stable internet connection, I think

Share yours Please

this EA has its way of trading but it's going to burn your account. there is no valid evidence that this EA is profitable, they refer to them to be scam. dont bother going there.

one to one coaching