Aurix Exchange

REQ: quantum fx bot .

Capella

VIP Member
Dose someone use it . The result really good ?

Just browsing their webpage and trying to close the windows makes the impression that it's the same kind of garbage that are hyped. If you're curius, buy it, run it on demo-account for fun, share it here, and then ask for refund.

kookoo23

here you go, needs to be educated, can someone have a look :D
I put the ex4 and dll file in the archive now. Cant decompile, it says protected or broken? Maybe not possible to decompile; anyway beyond me.

urbantool

No one having any success :confused:
I bought it and used it for 3 days so far. First day several trades were opened all hitting TP. Even attached it to a pair not mentioned in manual wit best results of all pairs. Now the last day and a half not a single trade on 6 pairs triggered. Sorry I cannot help with educating EA, but so far it looks pretty good.

smokey22

here you go, needs to be educated, can someone have a look :D
I put the ex4 and dll file in the archive now. Cant decompile, it says protected or broken? Maybe not possible to decompile; anyway beyond me.

Hey Stovedude....

I know your busy... any chance of educating this one?

cheers
Smokey22

bnbb2004

I bought it and used it for 3 days so far. First day several trades were opened all hitting TP. Even attached it to a pair not mentioned in manual wit best results of all pairs. Now the last day and a half not a single trade on 6 pairs triggered. Sorry I cannot help with educating EA, but so far it looks pretty good.

Urbantool,

How are you using the Quantum EA? It's asking me for a license code. :-/

Capella

VIP Member
Hey Stovedude....

I know your busy... any chance of educating this one?

cheers
Smokey22

We need the latest version of EX4_TO_MQ4 in order to decompile this. Then we can try to educate it. My version 225 could not decompile it :(

smokey22

We need the latest version of EX4_TO_MQ4 in order to decompile this. Then we can try to educate it. My version 225 could not decompile it :(

There you go an educated one.

Rar file is a Library file.

Smokey22

Attachments

• QuantumFXBot.s.ex4
    58.9 KB · Views: 1
  • QuantumFXBot_UserGuide.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 1

Arktech

testing website has a bad start

testing website has a bad start

i found a test website that shows this EA is having a bad start. :eek: