one to one coaching

(REQ) Quartz EA

devonfgu

the EA in forexpeacearmy have an Demo Live Test,
the performance seems good!

devonfgu

just backtest the EA from 2010/1~now, the result as following graph,
Why ForexpeachAmy could gain the positive performance...:confused:
my parameter as follow ForexpeachAmy test setting!

>>quote from ForexpeachAmy
As per the owner of the Expert Advisor, Quartz EA is based on pure mathematic algorithm. It does not need any indicators, or special settings. It opens positions and hedges them until they are closed in profit. During a trend you will get all profit from one position and during rollback you will close another hedged position with profit too.
Very well, let's see if the mathematical model is accurate enough to handle the market. Good luck, Quartz!

Attachments

techboy

just backtest the EA from 2010/1~now, the result as following graph,
Why ForexpeachAmy could gain the positive performance...:confused:
my parameter as follow ForexpeachAmy test setting!

>>quote from ForexpeachAmy
As per the owner of the Expert Advisor, Quartz EA is based on pure mathematic algorithm. It does not need any indicators, or special settings. It opens positions and hedges them until they are closed in profit. During a trend you will get all profit from one position and during rollback you will close another hedged position with profit too.
Very well, let's see if the mathematical model is accurate enough to handle the market. Good luck, Quartz!
I think proper lot settings is key to success of this EA, try to experiment on the lot size.If you use bigger lots it will definitely wipe out your equity. Good results on back testing if you can assign the right lot setting.

one to one coaching