Aurix Exchange

Req: Rubicon indicator

scwon

This system appears to be based on support and resistance, so it should be pretty good. If anyone has it, please post.

Thanks

Gris here, Thought this may be a big help for everyone to learn how the indicator works. This video doesn't show up in a 'Rubicon' seach on YouTube because of the way the title is one word. There are many seminar videos posted as well but this is basically the users manual in video form.

jdsim1

seems to me its simply trading breakouts after pullbacks. After the 115 ema (open price) is broken, then wait for a retrace and enter on breakout of recent high or low. It's not a magic indicator or strategy.

Its similar to a 123 strategy in the direction of the trend

damindor

post #6 is the manual (video)

o sorry my bad.I cannot watch video's right now.Have just enough airtime to keep charts up and running so will have a look in a couple of days.How many minutes are the video because those long webinars are very expensive.

CAN somebody please post a screen shot of one of their trades.AT least that way i will have a idea of how it works.Looks intresting and maybe too good to be true

J

jamesagnew717

its a 117 exactly moving average ( exponential moving average) he calls this the spine
and is taking trades on price movement, not sure how the green lines are calculated. this looks like a moving average system. will need to look into this further

J

jamesagnew717

rubicon vs bollingers and trend lines

rubicon vs bollingers and trend lines

here is what i see with this indicator vs my bollinger system on the 15 min chart
the green lines do look interesting, but you cant ignore longer term price action

have a look

Attachments

• rubicon.jpg
    rubicon.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 5

jdsim1

its a 117 exactly moving average ( exponential moving average) he calls this the spine
and is taking trades on price movement, not sure how the green lines are calculated. this looks like a moving average system. will need to look into this further

i looked at the code...its a 115 ema (open price)

the green line is a possible entry point above the latest high or latest low. It is nothing more than a break of high or low system in the direction of the trend. The sl and tp do not show up until the green line is hit.

If you put a pending order then sometimes you get screwed because the R:R on the trade is terrible as you dont know what those sl/tp values are ahead of time. Plus you are usually buying at the top and selling at the bottom.

glamstar

The red line is the spine they call. blue and green is the price action.
when yellow arrow comes you shd take the position brown box is the stop loss and yellow box is the target. if you watch 5 mts chart there is a sell with sl at 1.43755 and target 1.43553. again it gave a sell signal but that took sl. again a sell at with sl 1.43530 and target 1.43248 with hit target. This three i watched just now. Green lines I have to watch the video again, I dnt remember lol

damindor

thanks i now have an idea of how it works.Will watch video in a couple of days.I think that this system might work well on the 1m frame which is saying a lot because trading the 1m frame is suppose to be impossible according to a lot of people

lionscity

These are ver 1.42. Do you guys have the newest version 2.0? I have notice that this indicator don't have the message alert. Is that fixed in version 2.0? Thanks for sharing.

pips guru

for some reason (i dont know) why rubicon indi doesnt work for me can any one help me pls
i recieved last signal from 21st of july i did something wrong ?????????????

glamstar

5 mts EU chart two signals both hit. chart attached. blue lines are the pivots not from rubicon.

Attachments

• Region.jpg
    Region.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5

Aurix Exchange