one to one coaching

(Req) Samir Elias books

jinjunk

Anyone has these by Samir Elias:

(1) Explosive Stock Trading Strategies

(2) Generate Thousands in Cash on your Stocks Before Buying or Selling Them (3 Ed)

Both have received very good book reviews.

Yeah this book has excellent reviews and I would love to get my hands on it. But most probably it is going to be very hard as there are only hard copy editions of the book.

Adam cc

Yeah this book has excellent reviews and I would love to get my hands on it. But most probably it is going to be very hard as there are only hard copy editions of the book.
To improve the chance that someone has it will see the request, below is the amazon links and pictures of the books

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

asok

Explosive Stock Trading Strategies

---------------------------------
Generate Thousands in Cash on your Stocks Before Buying or Selling Them

Ginkapo

Hi asok, may I know how you scan the books? The quality is so good.

Normal scanner will have shadow especially along the folding area. The texts are clear & the white areas are so white. The contrast is very good.

I also want to know which software you use to merge all the tiff files into 1 book.

Please advice. Thank you!

asok

Normal scanner will have shadow especially along the folding area. The texts are clear & the white areas are so white. The contrast is very good.

I also want to know which software you use to merge all the tiff files into 1 book.

---------------------------
I have not scanned these files. i have got these files from some other sites.
thanks
asok

netresident

Could somone please reupload "Generate Thousands in Cash on your Stocks Before Buying or Selling Them"?
Somehow the link provided above doesn't work for me. is it possible for you to upload it on another file hoster?

adelzadeh

“Failure is success in progress.”

plz re upload to 4shared or mediafire

Some body have difficulty in downloading from investdownload.com

thanx very much

kap55

plz re upload to 4shared or mediafire

Some body have difficulty in downloading from investdownload.com

thanx very much
here it is
the second book ,please share the first one as investdownload is not working at the moment

jigshir

both link active but when start download redirect to host server unable to download kindly put link other web thanks inadvance

kap55

both link active but when start download redirect to host server unable to download kindly put link other web thanks inadvance
here agn reup for you

Cabotita

Hi,
Thank you for sharing. just a favour? Could you please re-up the books as I´ve been looking for them for a while. Thank you very much in advance!

one to one coaching