one to one coaching

[REQ]Secrets of Successful Traders

maximo

Hi Feroz,

My review: It's none too practical, lacking some facts that would shoot his 1 million dollar target down in flames..

He implies that 1% can be made 7 days a week in 1.9 years.. well, tell me in truth if any markets trade 7 days a week? The maths are fine, but a little on the dreaming side if you ask me. He mentions stoploss later in the book, but of course we live in a perfect world and 1% would be made every day?

Then he casually omits brokerage in the maths, but factoring brokerage in your daily gains would have to be twice as much as he says or 2% to cover that, not his claimed 1%

He says, follow the rules, yet he did not clearly define them.

I think this eBook is as much as a path to riches as a mousetrap is to a mouse seeking a cupboard full of cheese.

No mention of Forex just Stocks & the stock market.

ayesha

MA Result

MA Result

hi there i am awaiting student so i want to come in the field of stock exchange so is it better for me? may i gain better future from this source.

krish

hi there i am awaiting student so i want to come in the field of stock exchange so is it better for me? may i gain better future from this source.
hi
Welcome to our family
as for no doubt it will be more useful to you, either its gain or not but u will definitely learn something.
all the best
Regards
Krish:)

one to one coaching