Aurix Exchange

REQ - Seven summit trader

leprechan

All SST's go to indicator folder

Ok, what am I doing wrong?
I am on 1 minute TF, but there are no indicators on main chart.
I have a separate window with SSL Bar that has red and green squares.
I have a separate window with SSL Inc but no indicator.
I have a separate window with SST OS/OB with a yellow line at zero but nothing else.
I loaded the S constant ranging bars into scripts and dragged it to the main window.
Is there a template file for this?

scali71

Can not locate a manual. Here is a link to a video that explains all their template signals

scali71

Ok, what am I doing wrong?
I am on 1 minute TF, but there are no indicators on main chart.
I have a separate window with SSL Bar that has red and green squares.
I have a separate window with SSL Inc but no indicator.
I have a separate window with SST OS/OB with a yellow line at zero but nothing else.
I loaded the S constant ranging bars into scripts and dragged it to the main window.
Is there a template file for this?

The range bars should be opened on an offline chart

stovedude

The range bars should go on the 1m chart, then open the m2 offline chart and place all the indicators on the m2 offline chart. Then save the template for convenience.

scali71

Thanks for making that more clear. Thats what I meant to say and after I reread it I realized left a lot out. Its so easy when you are familar with a process to leave steps out as you assume everyone knows what you are saying

The range bars should go on the 1m chart, then open the m2 offline chart and place all the indicators on the m2 offline chart. Then save the template for convenience.

maxo55

Hi everybody ,just want to say to you that I'm following this discretional manual system from a couple of months , if somebody thinks I can help , just ask me .
My advise is to avoid to trust the signals blindly , even the creator doesn't do it because the system generates many fake signals .
Generally speaking SST tries to identify a possible channel breakout and to apply to this the swing trading technique , it is quite precise in the detection of the TP and SL but there are many wrong entries , expecially during the tight lateral markets.
It could be adapted as an EA (actually I have a rough SST EA ) but it should be integrated with another upper block ( I'm currently doing some experiments on this) that acts as a filter, allowing or denying the SST's "block" in placing its orders .
Unfortunately I'm not a coder , but if someone (stovedude ?) is interested I can cooperate offering my analysis and my time to test it.
In the meantime please accept the last "freshly" educated(by me) Indis (Calc_Long + Calc_Short), the others Indis remain the same.

Attachments

• SST_CalcLong.mq4
    74.3 KB · Views: 1
  • SST_CalcShort.mq4
    74.2 KB · Views: 1

ritzn

All flv Videos can be accessed through this google search

site:sevensummitstrader.s3.amazonaws.com

All flv Videos can be accessed through this google search

site:sevensummitstrader.s3.amazonaws.com

Has anyhone got these? Would love it if someone could upload :)

[They are NOT available through Google search anymore]

Cheers,

Morph

ritzn

Here are the direct links for you

grood

About the EA, I have a sort of wish list, probably some genius here has the time to look into it?

I would like to have an half-automatic EA, meaning: once you start it, it puts the pending order for the latest signal, size according your MM (preferably built in MM risk %).

After price hits the entry level, stop is moved to trail if the first dot is hit, half position TP after second dot and trails the remainder.

I'm just trying to figure out what I is done at the third dot - any ideas? We don't enter with three positions from the beginning, do we?

Also, the EA could have the capability to (optionally) enter newly after re-entry signals appear, which happens in a trending market. Here trailing is not clearly identified, I think one of the lines shall be used, since trailing signals are only present for first position.

This system can be really profitable if not traded fully automatic, i.e. avoid ranging markets (human required to really identify that), and trade only main session.
We might even run all this fully automated with time and -news filtering, and some sort of ranging-market detection. Still I have no idea how this can be done.

xtclove

thanks for the share guys, been using it on and off for a week so far its good but yes has a lot of fakeouts.. was thinking on how to filter it.. any idea guys?

GreenTea

We need to get a list of the settings down. Has this been done? I saw from one of the vids a few of the mt4 strategy names.
eurusd 5 minute (which I think is done at 9:30am est, maybe? saw in another vid)
eurjpy 12 pip rangebar tradeplan us session
eurusd 4 pip momentum , eurozone
gbpusd end of the day swing trade

Ketan

Agree Grood - but even trading it manually, an alert of some sort when all conditions are met would produce results it seems from back testing the system - what do you think, a sound and an visual alert system might be an enhancement?

Aurix Exchange