[REQ] Silverea

EponaFX

Yes, looks very interesting. Seems that all positions are opened/closed between midnight and 1am GMT. Anybody have it?

jvmgupta

hi friends here it is. please educate it and test it. and show the results

aagarcia

Is there a manual with it? Don't know which TF to put on or how it determines risk...

It has a .dll file, does this stop you???

4xLord

Hi Guys,

Here it is the 2 versions of Silver EA.
the oldest with dll, and the most recent with guardian.

I've read and hear about some mistified things I think.
It's a martingale, it's a copy of exm4...

Anyway did you guys looked at the good live statements at their site?
I don't see no martingale nor "no SL", no huge lots, just sometimes an averaging down of 3 positions, but a visible SL.
It's seems to me quite safe and profitable...

I've tried to test the educated versions on this post, but the real Silver doesn't open any trades...

Could someone analyze those versions and find any bug, or educated the ones that I've uploaded?

There is two dll versions, I don't wich one wich is the original...

Regards,

4XL

Capella

VIP Member
Here is my enhanced and educated version. It has some extra settings with the defaults according to backtests. Best performance on GBPUSD M1.

- BTW, "Silver EA" is a copycat of the EA called EXMQ, Another copycat of the same has the name "Panda Scalper".

- It's NOT a Martingale, but a grid-system. It opens a position according to Laguerre-RSI and Turbo JRSX2 indicators with a short TP. If the order runs in the wrong direction it will open a second order. If it continues to run in the wrong direction it will open a third and last order.

4xLord

Hi Capella,

Welcome back!

Thanks.

Regards,

4XL

Here is my enhanced and educated version. It has some extra settings with the defaults according to backtests. Best performance on GBPUSD M1.

- BTW, "Silver EA" is a copycat of the EA called EXMQ, Another copycat of the same has the name "Panda Scalper".

- It's NOT a Martingale, but a grid-system. It opens a position according to Laguerre-RSI and Turbo JRSX2 indicators with a short TP. If the order runs in the wrong direction it will open a second order. If it continues to run in the wrong direction it will open a third and last order.

Thanks, Capella. I started a backtest, but there were tons of journal entries stating the files couldn't be opened for the two main indicators. I was under the impression this version was stand-alone.

Please advise.

Rob

A very superb one indeed!

absdgr8

Capella,
Can i call you forex Forensic expert....Good analysis...

4xLord

Hi Capella,

Excellent "+" education!
Anyway, I was looking at their FW tests
And it seems to me that there is some kind of BE and/or TS that this Expert uses, and not only the % risk of margin...
If we could replicate those trades with your EA version, I consider it a very good EA.

Could you tell us your opinion about that?
If so, would it be possible to add that features?

Regards

4XL

maximo

Hi Capella,

Excellent "+" education!
Anyway, I was looking at their FW tests
And it seems to me that there is some kind of BE and/or TS that this Expert uses, and not only the % risk of margin...
If we could replicate those trades with your EA version, I consider it a very good EA.

Could you tell us your opinion about that?
If so, would it be possible to add that features?

Regards

4XL

My observations from the MT4Live statement.

It appears to only use 2 trades maximum. The TP1=2 and SL1=4 to begin with and then the 2nd trades TP2=4 and SL2=4. It also doubles those SL and TP values when equity increases then later doubles the exposure and reverts back to the orignal TP, SL values. So yeh exposure risk averaging.
The 440 or so trades per year average to 1.76 trades per day (440/250 trading days per year.)
All trading in the 0:00 Hour of the day and proabably once per day with the 2 trade maximum :D

4xLord

Many thanks Maximo!

Would it be possible to "decode" that strategy from the decompiled files that I've uploaded previously?

Regards,

4XL

My observations from the MT4Live statement.

It appears to only use 2 trades maximum. The TP1=2 and SL1=4 to begin with and then the 2nd trades TP2=4 and SL2=4. It also doubles those SL and TP values when equity increases then later doubles the exposure and reverts back to the orignal TP, SL values. So yeh exposure risk averaging.
The 440 or so trades per year average to 1.76 trades per day (440/250 trading days per year.)
All trading in the 0:00 Hour of the day and proabably once per day with the 2 trade maximum :D

Aurix Exchange