only giving signals for CHF pairs. wonder why?
Apply the trading steps below:
1. Continue using the existing rules ie an open just 2%, do the averaging
(Or repeat purchase) if the pair later on that you tradingkan minus
2. Stick to disciplined open in the morning between the hours of 05:30 pm -
3. Do not open more than 3 pair of transactions (currency). If there is still a floating 3-position, then
wait a closed position and open a new position, so the maximum that may be open dalah 3
4. Do not use the Stop Lose
5. Do not make the cut lose and panic when the currency above minus 600
pips, because eventually the currency will still go to the Take Profit.
Thus it is consistent, use the margin no more than 2% in each open position.
6. Stay disciplined. Setting Target Points corresponding signal at the time.
For those who cant make this work pls use FXDD broker and it will work, I tried with FINFX(my current broker) and it didnt work.
I have no idea if this is any good, Gunn/goiler indi gave me sell signal today and SFS gave me buy signal, lets wait and see