Aurix Exchange

(Req) SMARTkick EA & QUEen EA

Gus714

Hi, I've been looking around for SMARTkick EA & QUEen EA but haven't found them. I was wondering if anyone have these EAs. Information to the EAs can be found at the link below.

Thanx.

san2x

Hi, I've been looking around for SMARTkick EA & QUEen EA but haven't found them. I was wondering if anyone have these EAs. Information to the EAs can be found at the link below.

Thanx.

the backtest is using control point im not believe on it

playfuel

What fb means is that this EA works on arbitrage - King runs on a broker with fast price feeds and Queen runs on a slow broker. The EA then opens trades when there's a small pip difference between the two. Bigger pip differentials happen when there's fast action going on..like the news...

Works well on demo cos it instant execution, but on live with requotes, latency between servers etc etc, more often than not the trades don't make $....imagine trying to scalp the pip difference between brokers during NFP...like a squirrel running across a racetrack... how often do you think you're gonna get lucky?? :D:D

Hmm: Link fails cos of the anonym to...right click "view on youtube" or use the link...worth watching to keep ourselves in perspective on the forex racetrack!

Code:
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0TONBwqc7E

Capella

VIP Member
This EA (it's actually two EA's working together - King and Queen) is trying to do arbitrage between two brokers prices, similar to PushButtonPips and simiular EA's. This ONLY works on some demo-accounts, where some brokers have slower price-feeds on their demo-servers. But it will never work on real, live broker accounts.

Aurix Exchange