Aurix Exchange

REQ: Sniper forex

christian

Get it and post results of trading

Get it and post results of trading

... and please post results of trading this system
So.. if indicators does not load in the terminal, please, download ones again, I reuploaded ones..

Attachments

• forex_trading-manual.pdf
    156.7 KB · Views: 6
  • SHMA.ex4
    4.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Sniper Stop_v2.ex4
    3.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Sniper Trend A.ex4
    5.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Sniper Trend B.ex4
    3.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Sniper.ex4
    8.7 KB · Views: 3

superblacksmith

Christian, thanks for the indicators. These has expiration, Anyone could decompile them? I could not decompile them as a newer version of decompiler is required.

chaoman

I just downloaded and for some reason the SHMA does not show up.

?SHMA? CANNOT be
attached to the chart, it should be left alone inside ...\experts\indicators folder once downloaded. The folder is located in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators, where ?Metatrader? is the name of the Company through which you have arranged the account. So if your account is with ?XYZ? then the destination folder for the downloaded indicator files should probably be C:\Program Files\XYZ\experts\indicators. If your Operating System is Windows7, you might have to change "C:\Program Files\..." to "C:\Program Files (x86)\.." . Hope this nugget of info is helpful for you,
Cheers
chaoman

jducheine

Worth It?

Worth It?

I know it has been a while, but anyone think this is even worth a try?

The problem with Sniper is that it is time consuming and the best signals indeed are on the 1Hour time frame. But it is worth it in my opinion like any other trend following system

Nguyễn Dung

Diamonds in the system repaint. Not much but they do (seen by myself). So i am saying the system is garbage..i have seen worst around, but be careful to trust the diamonds blindly ;)

Aurix Exchange