Aurix Exchange

[Req] SST Simple

saivenkat

It seems that you have not exercised the search option available.. I just made a search here.. and found the following links which has in it some discussions on SST.. Please go through the link.. where you can download the complete pack shared by user grood.

h**p://XXX.worldwide-invest.org/forex-clips-movie-tutorial/2391-n3tp1cks-ss7-2-0-a.html

h**p://xxX.worldwide-invest.org/trading-systems-strategies/2098-req-seven-summit-trader.html

Regards
Saivenkat

nork

Saivenkat,

sorry for interfering as a novice. Maybe I'm wrong, but as far as I found, your links point to an interesting, but somewhat "out-dated" system (SST).

"...The SSTS (= SST Simple) is a different approach and should not be blended with the Original SST...."

Please ignore me if I`m wrong.

regards
nork

saivenkat

nork,
If this is entirely different from original SST, then its my fault in giving you the wrong link.. and i am sorry for that..

Will definitely try to share the Simple-SST, which you are looking..
Take care.
Saivenkat:)

Edit: I learnt from the reviews and opinions that, in SSTS they have simply omitted some indicators that were available in original SST.. to keep it simple.. One has to enter when "+" sign appears and exit at "o" sign.

You must be registered for see images

nork

nork,
If this is entirely different from original SST, then its my fault in giving you the wrong link.. and i am sorry for that..

Will definitely try to share the Simple-SST, which you are looking..
Take care.
Saivenkat:)

Edit: I learnt from the reviews and opinions that, in SSTS they have simply omitted some indicators that were available in original SST.. to keep it simple.. One has to enter when "+" sign appears and exit at "o" sign.

thanks saivenkat for your reply.

If the differece in these system is only by omitted indicators - sure, than it wouldn't make sense, releasing a "new" system. I thought that there is also
a of different kind of calculation involved.

Anyhow, would be fine if we could compare and see for ourselves, what do you think ? Would be nice, if you could kindly share SSTS.

Thanks in advance
nork

rvlvvel

Hi
To all those here
please tell me
what are the colored lines showing up on sst chart posted here.
Most traders trade even without knowing what these lines mean
and that is sure NOVICE zone
rvlvvel

nork

Hi
what are the colored lines showing up on sst chart posted here.
rvlvvel

Hi rvlvvel,

interesting question. Seems you too are interested. I also would like to know. I think the anser is in the manual. I only know the advertisement and that says that it's more elaborated but more simple to use than the "old" system. Would like to test it - especially for short TF ?

nork

bdn420

Here is the latest copy of SST Simple with the user manual. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• SST Simple Reference Manual.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

bdn420

Also, here is a set of trade plans for SST Simple.

It includes: Crude Euro session, Dow Emini, EurUsd m5, EurUsd m240, UsdJpy m15, and some end of day plans.

Aurix Exchange