[Req]StealthForex

C

cfanfx

that is it

that is it

here you go

StaticX

Hi,

Here is the version 10.3 of the Stealth System. I must admit that I am really liking this system. Finding it far more efficient than my previous favourite system - Forex Rebellion.
Also included in the zip file is the Ultimate Forex Stealth Guide, that was created by some other dooode to super optimize the usage of this already powerful system.

I am liking it so much that I am actually trading it live :).

Hotfile:

ps: Depending how the following week goes, if successful with this system I will be making a purchase of it, I beleive that the creators deserve their due's if creating
successful systems... (it costs $200)

Cheers
StaticX

StaticX

ps: I also added one addition indicator to help me out, I added the built in MT4 ADX indicator. (Average Direction Moving Index) Very useful to keep me out of choppy and whipsaw markets... I never actually realized just how powerful and useful this indicator really is...

StaticX

It's ok for indicators to repaint on certain occasions. Stealth seems to operate with in acceptable tolerance levels though. I think this is way they added the weighted pivot indicator and explain how to use it with your trading and for analysis.

The more that I use this system the more I am liking it. There has to be a reason that it is currently the number 1 rated forex trading system at Forex Peace Army.

I use the 15 min trading technique (which requires confirmation of trend on daily chart)

The creamer method and the scalper method look a tad over complicated.

I also do not use the early bird system as the creators did say it was an after thoguht that was requested by their existing members and that it is simply a "early warning" system and that it's signals are not to be trusted blindly. I also found that the dam thing kept going off on literally all my charts on every new candle ... got rather anouying after the first hour....

Cheers
StaticX

radicaltour

VIP Member
i also looked extensively into this system about a year ago. I even created EAs just to test it, but i couldn't get it to be very profitable.
The result told me that it was never about the entries....it's all about the exits.
Maybe the system has gotten better with this release. :)

Sorry, i don't have the EAs anymore....

awalker

I have seen comments in FPA from people using Forex Jackal with Stealth together and the remarkable results they are seeing. Anyone here used them together ? anyone got Jackal for us to look at ?

StaticX

Whooops, sorry about that here is a fresh new link.

Forex Jackal is not really an indicator but an actually course. Costs around 1999 Pounds :) The guy uses Forex Stealth as his system and teaches you to trade using this. His training is suppose to be quite unique, where by he offers 2 methods of 1-on-1 training.
Either face-2-face at his place or you install his virtual desk software and skype you do a video conference with him.

Cheers
StaticX

StaticX

lol the J@k@l Jn!cer strategy gives keep it simple a new definition!!!

Just one 50 Simple Moving Average and he gets a 80% hit rate :eek:

awalker

Forex Jackal is not really an indicator but an actually course. Costs around 1999 Pounds :) The guy uses Forex Stealth as his system and teaches you to trade using this. His training is suppose to be quite unique, where by he offers 2 methods of 1-on-1 training.
Either face-2-face at his place or you install his virtual desk software and skype you do a video conference with him.

Cheers
StaticX
Ah, I see. Thanks.

Cheers
StaticX
Is there a new link to get the forex stealth? This one doesn't work anymore.

Thanks,
Susan

Is anyone still using this method and are you getting good results in current markets?

Thanks,
Susan
I used this system last year with good results. Money is made when trending, but ranging markets take it back. Doing far better with VSA this year. Here are my pivot point and fibi indicator that really help this system out. Cheers,

Mike

Attachments

H

hankt80

This will help keep you out of choppy markets. Cheers,

Mike
Hi
This Oracle indi is lagging and misleading, you will always get worse price if you use it, look at my chart what I mean, I bought EU last night, closed today and made 60 pips, SL was 35, entry based on PA, atr and market bias.

You must be registered for see images

Hi
This Oracle indi is lagging and misleading, you will always get worse price if you use it, look at my chart what I mean, I bought EU last night, closed today and made 60 pips, SL was 35, entry based on PA, atr and market bias.

You must be registered for see images
Your right Hank. I would never use it for entry or exit. But when it is yellow in color, it's ususlly a bad time to enter. This is based on the 15 minute time frame using the stealth system. Just an additional confirmation not to get trapped in a ranging market. I just posted a system in mql programming thread for Stovedude to look at. It's not the best, but has some really good indicators in it and is educated. It's called smart trader and on the last page of that thread. Take a look if you want. All the best,

Mike

one to one coaching