to share?

It is for a ninja platform. Found it here:

Here is one that is edu.
Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/8WUMCN2XRW
You can find a good thread over at II using this keyword for a search
Code:
Educate Steve Nis0n Candle Stick Scanner
The one for MT4 is called nison candle highhlighter. It is at the address posted above but I have not found an edu version yet.

I have the NCS for Mt4, but it doesn?t work because it needs education.
The DLL seems to be the problem.

Here is a candle stick pattern indicator (CCPi) which could help you until
somebody gets the NCS educated.

Attachments

stovedude

Somehow the dll checks for expiration. I can't open the dll on my laptop right now, only on my main computer, which should be functional tomorrow (bad motherboard).

I contacted the seller Paul and he emailed me that they don't have now the scanner for MT4 only for Ninja. What a shame. Nison is also losing his marbles when he is creating it only for Ninja.
Hermes
Is this not the same product? For Mt4? **Nison Candle Highlighter (NCH) for MetaTrader 4 - Lifetime Membership (GE)**
Code:
http://www.mcssl.com/SecureCart/ViewCart.aspx?mid=E5D987DD-74BD-462A-A7F8-8BB43A20AB31&sctoken=b145d04d39484e30b8258b318599e413&bhcp=1
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Code:
http://nisoncandlescanner.com/gary/mt4/index.html

stovedude

The problem with dll's is that once they are compiled, it is practically impossible to decompile them again in any usable format (that is why they use dll's). I can decompile them into C++, but the format is still so much like assembly language, except with a ton of errors that need fixing. The only real thing you can do is edit small portions of data with a hex editor, but unless you know exactly where and what to change, it is still useless. At the assembly level, it is basically tracing everything to all the different subroutines. One little command in C++ can call dozens of subroutines.
Now this latest download is the same exact one of the first mt4 version shared before, so we are still stuck with the same problem of a license key.

s1quash

I found this browsing the net, may be it is what you are looking for.

-from forexisbiz.com

Trixi

Here is a candle stick pattern indicator (CCPi) which could help you until
somebody gets the NCS educated.
Tx for sharing. Any idea what the difference is between CCPi and NCS?

On the first view I understand that NCS print 28 patterns and CCPi:

CPI indicator recognize following patterns and it's much cheaper.

Hammer
Hangman
Engulfing
Morning Star
Evening Star
Dark Cloud
Piercing
Shooting Star
Invert Hammer
Harami
Tweezer Tops
Tweezer Bottoms
Belt Hold Line
Upside Gap Two Crows
Three Crows
Mat Hold Pattern
Counterattack Lines
Separating Lines
Gravestone Doji
Longleg Doji
Bear Doji
Bull Doji
Tasuki Gaps
Side Side White
Three Methods
Unique 3 River Bottom
High Price Gap Play
Low Price Gap Play
Three White Soldiers
Advance Block
Stalled Pattern
Doji Engulfing
Invert Hammer Confirmed
Upside Gap Three Methods
Downside Gap Three Method
Three Line Strike
In-On Neck Trusting

Zanboor

Ncs

Ncs

Hi Vinsonwade,
You had posted the NCS for NinjaTrader platform. I trade 6E on this platform and I tried to instal the NCS on it but it needs Machin ID activation and I cannot find "C:\InetPub\wwwroot\vendorlicense" to place "CandleCharts-R-NSC-MechineID.xml" as instructed in the "Read Me" notpad. Can you help me with this problem?
Thanks,
Zanboor

Hi Vinsonwade,
You had posted the NCS for NinjaTrader platform. I trade 6E on this platform and I tried to instal the NCS on it but it needs Machin ID activation and I cannot find "C:\InetPub\wwwroot\vendorlicense" to place "CandleCharts-R-NSC-MechineID.xml" as instructed in the "Read Me" notpad. Can you help me with this problem?
Thanks,
Zanboor

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I was over at another thread....Anyway here ya go...click start>computer>C:>inetpub>wwwroot
Now add vendorlicense to directory by right clicking mouse and click new folder,rename folder vendorlicense and place "CandleCharts-R-NSC-MechineID.xml" as instructed in the "Read Me" notepad.

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendorlicense\CandleCharts-R-NSC-MechineID.xml

Hope this helps.....PEACE...;););););):cool:

Zanboor

ncs

ncs

Hi vinsonwade,
I am sorry to bother you again. I feel like I don't undertstand what to do. when I go to Start>Computer>C:>, then all I see are (Elements, PerfLogs, Program Files, Program Files x86, users, Windows). I do not see 'inetpub' or "wwwroot".
So I still can't make it.
Thanks again,
Zanboor

Hi vinsonwade,
I am sorry to bother you again. I feel like I don't undertstand what to do. when I go to Start>Computer>C:>, then all I see are (Elements, PerfLogs, Program Files, Program Files x86, users, Windows). I do not see 'inetpub' or "wwwroot".
So I still can't make it.
Thanks again,
Zanboor
No big deal just backstep and create your inetpub file also.. So once you click on C: then right click and add new folder rename it to inetpub and then right click on the inetpub file and add new folder,rename it wwwroot. Another right click on wwwroot and add another folder renaming it vendorlicense then drop your .xml off in it

Zanboor

Ncs

Ncs

Hi Vinsonwade,

I did everything as you instructed but when I try to use NCS on the chart, it gives this warning:

"""" You don't have a valid license for indicator 'Nison Candle Scanner'. Please contact 'CandleCharts' at 'ncspermission@candlecharts.com' for a license for 'NSC' for your machine ID""""

So mystery remains!
Thanks again for your help,
Zanboor

Hi Vinsonwade,

I did everything as you instructed but when I try to use NCS on the chart, it gives this warning:

"""" You don't have a valid license for indicator 'Nison Candle Scanner'. Please contact 'CandleCharts' at 'ncspermission@candlecharts.com' for a license for 'NSC' for your machine ID""""

So mystery remains!
Thanks again for your help,
Zanboor
Well my friend guess what ......You did everything right and you now have your computer ready to run this darling little program.....Once we get the license and broker restrictions removed. That is where we are all at now on this thread. Myself and hopefully some others...HINT<>HINT...are trying to get this running so everyone can enjoy ...so don't give up and keep watching this thread.

stovedude

Educating this thing will involve some different education for me as well. The dll is an encrypted .NET MSIL assembly. Encrypted means it is hiding all the real logic from view. I'm still searching for a good tool to "deobfuscate" the thing into some readable language.

SimonEdwards

Educating this thing will involve some different education for me as well. The dll is an encrypted .NET MSIL assembly. Encrypted means it is hiding all the real logic from view. I'm still searching for a good tool to "deobfuscate" the thing into some readable language.

HexRays ;)

if in doubt google it :)

i can educate this thing but i'm away from my desk for the next couple of weeks and all my tools r there.

one to one coaching