one to one coaching

[REQ]steve nison's candlesticks scanner

prosper4all

DLL Decompiler

DLL Decompiler

HexRays ;)

if in doubt google it :)

i can educate this thing but i'm away from my desk for the next couple of weeks and all my tools r there.
Hello SimonEdwards,

Could you try now? I have been using .NET Reflector, but some parts of the code are encrypted.

Regards,
prosper4all

can someone re upload the ninjatrader version of steve nison candlesticks?

thanks
Sorry to be late
Replace dll inside rar file from /Mydocuments/NinjaTrader 7/bin/Custom

By the way, anyone could educate this for MT4?

Andreforex

If you would like something educated, you will have to drop it in the MetaTrader EA thread. You will see thread Attach your EX4 here thread. Just make sure that it is not 600 build which you should be okay since you are asking for a education to mt4. I think this is the last word in the forum. That is where all the Coders seem to be hanging around is that thread. Hope this helps.

Peachy

Sorry to be late

Andreforex

If you would like something educated, you will have to drop it in the MetaTrader EA thread. You will see thread Attach your EX4 here thread. Just make sure that it is not 600 build which you should be okay since you are asking for a education to mt4. I think this is the last word in the forum. That is where all the Coders seem to be hanging around is that thread. Hope this helps.

Peachy
I haved post indeed at this , here is just "By the way" thanks!

tonycashflow

Sorry to be late

Can you reup the ninjatrader version please?

Thnaks in advance. :)

Hi fellow WWI folks, does any of you fine people happen to have the educated version of NCH for MT4 in ex4 format?
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you in advance
Fxtrader78

one to one coaching