Aurix Exchange

Req: Stovedude + others please help with this ea!

Please, kindly help with this EA to add a LOT input parameter to it. it is a martingale EA with fixed micro lot for micro account and you can check the backtest on their site( ) to see the LOT input parameter that i meant. please kindly help.

thanks.

ekke

Can you attach the decompiled version? You mentioned that the EA is educated, so there should be a mq4 file. My decompiler hicks up on this one.

thanks

Can you attach the decompiled version? You mentioned that the EA is educated, so there should be a mq4 file. My decompiler hicks up on this one.

thanks

this is the one i have and is working fine on my account but if you need to decompile it and sort it out,it's ok. please, try!
thanks.

anybody have the 1.3 version?

I don't think there is 1.3 yet according to them but they are still on it but there is 1.2 which they put the backtest on their site. this is the reason why i want to add lot option to this one to make it the same with 1.2 because i think that's the only thing that was added to the 1.2. this 1.1 was made separately for nano(0.001), micro(0.01), mini(0.1) and standard(1) lot and they are fixed. you only attach the one suitable to your account size.

Relative drawdown 78.19% :)

This EA is martingale and no martingale ea is safe but managing your risk level with this ea, you will make some consistent profit each month. just try and demo trade it to see how it works and know the appropriate risk to take with a particular account in consideration.

Aurix Exchange