one to one coaching

req- strength/weakness indicator and MA_EMA_Angle indicator please

sreesimha

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has the Strength/weakness indicator and MA_EMA_Angle indicators please.

Thanks,

Sree.:)

stovedude

Here are some that I have, even a few that I coded myself, but like any indicator they are good only at the beginning of a trend. They need other filters (if we could find some good ones)...About the strength/weakness indy, are you looking for currency strength indy?

Attachments

sreesimha

Hi Stovedude,

I found this method in another forum. The indis I requested were part of this screenshot. How do you think we can get parameters he is showing for the MA_EMA Angle shown here? Thanks for the ones you have posted earler BTW.

Sree.

Attachments

stovedude

It's so hard for me to see your picture. I need to get a photo viewer or something because Paint doesn't work for that, but you should be able to get the parameters from the indicator window, right after the indy name it might have the parameters in (). One of the above indies should be close to that I believe.

sreesimha

Hi ,

I save the file on my desktop and view it as a jpeg file in windows picture and fax viewer. Thanks for the indis again.

Sree

saivenkat

Here are some that I have, even a few that I coded myself, but like any indicator they are good only at the beginning of a trend. They need other filters (if we could find some good ones)...About the strength/weakness indy, are you looking for currency strength indy?
Hi Stovedude, Thanks for the indi's, but i have a problem. As i load the indicators Kicker slope, and HMA Slope in my mt4 platform, my CPU consumes a lot of memory and freezes.. I dont understand why..

Secondly, do you have any other indi's that can show the TREND STRENGTH, which can be used in OFFLINE CHARTS WHILE USING RANGE BARS. At present i am using brooky TS indi found in this forum.

one to one coaching