one to one coaching

REQ- SUPER ADX (from the programmer of trendwave)

C

cfanfx

Please anybody with this indicator to please share with the house.

code:

Code:
www.superadx.com

C

cfanfx

Thanks for prompt response

Thanks for prompt response

please kindly help with super adx as not trendwave indicator.

the two indicators are from same producer.

for trendwave======www.trendwave.com

for superadx=======www.superadx.com

thanks once again for prompt response.

C

cfanfx

please kindly help out

please kindly help out

Please anybody with the superadx indicator to help out please.

topcat275

Super ADX

Super ADX

Hi, I have that indicator but the one I have requires a lincense. I dont know how to post it here so (topcat275@yahoo.com)

bonnie1234

I have this but personally do not use it ...not worth the money...search this forum for super adx and you will see previous postings...

kpr1

Bonnie, i loaded the indicator properly. But when i open my platform and click on it, the indicator loads at the bottom of screen but it is blank. usually the name is in the upper left corner, but the whole indicator box is blank. anyone else have that problem?

mtuppers

Bonnie, i loaded the indicator properly. But when i open my platform and click on it, the indicator loads at the bottom of screen but it is blank. usually the name is in the upper left corner, but the whole indicator box is blank. anyone else have that problem?
try to scroll back and see if there is anything that is said on pdf

bonnie1234

You need the other files placed in the indicators library for superADX to work...I have included them here for you as a complete package

kpr1

Bonnie, thankyou that worked. i guess i did not have all in the library, i only placed the ex4 files in, and not the mq4.
what do you think of the system?

bonnie1234

Bonnie, thankyou that worked. i guess i did not have all in the library, i only placed the ex4 files in, and not the mq4.
what do you think of the system?

Personally you would be better trading support and resistance on the H4 chart...The signals given can be sporadic and I would not have a trading system based on just these indys alone...you would need confirmation from a personal indy of your choice...

Bottom line...not recommended...but then again...this does not suit my style of Day / Week Trading...I suppose if you were glued to your PC you could make a system from this...???

Anyone else ???

4words

Thanks Mojir for this rar but Metatrader can't open it when I attach them to the chart or try to run the templet file
Could fix it please
Thanks
Maybe Your MT4 is one of the newest and can't compile them well.
I compiled them for You.
Try these and let me know does it work for You.

one to one coaching