(REQ) superadx

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
here is good instruction how to use superadx

here is ready file for 8.8 TS it working on it only

I dont find MT4 copy .

fxanalyts

MJ, Thanks, How do I go about it, so that it will work with my MT4. I have been looking for this indicator for long.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

sorry for late , here is it ,open code:

Thankx
MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Thnx MJ, I thing this is fr TS is that rite?
yes it is , but this one open code , I well try to make it MT4 this weekend if i will have time .

please if anyone can help us here .

Thankx
MJ

stovedude

OK, here is what we're looking for. I was told that this educated version does not appear the same as the non-edu one, so I'll try to figure out what changed. It seems to look like the manual. Maybe one of the authorization functions changes a variable. I'll check it out tonight to see if something is missing or changed.

vadimt

Hi Stovedude,

I tried to apply those., but only the supportingADX and SupportingMACD appear,. but the superadx and the moneyline are not appearing in the chart., where am i going wrong. Thanks a lot for sharing these things.

stovedude

Sorry about that. I fixed another bug with the file names in the code (I forgot I put a ! in front of the indies so I can see them in my platform). The MoneyLine should appear as a white dashed line (if your background is white, you will need to change the indy to another color). It is only the MACD zero cross which is drawn on the chart instead of a separate window.

amitabha

Superadx

Superadx

Thanks..

But when I insert the indicator on my chart, only lower panel appears but no indicator. Plz help

Regards

radicaltour

VIP Member
amitabha,
there are 4 indicators and so you'll need to insert all of them onto the chart to see them. But i think the only 2 you need really is the !SuperADX and !MoneyLine.

The indicators have a bad habit in that it overrides your color. So if you choose Black in the setting, it'll still paint White instead...so it will be completely invisible on a White background (like what stovedude said).

Here's the 4 indicators again, i've fixed them so that they stay the color that you choose...

vadimt

Hi Stovedude, Radicaltour, and MJ, and many others who are working in the background...., i should say i'm really bowled over with this selflessness i find in you guys. In every aspect, this forum stands apart. Thanks a lot.

stovedude

Also make sure that all 4 indicators have a "!" in front of the filename (not really necessary for MoneyLine). We can change the code to omit the "!" if you want. I have so many indies in my folder that the platform will only go to the R's. I need to move most of them out of there someday. Also, you only need to attach the SuperADX. It calls the Supporting indies from inside.

Has

superadx Instructions

superadx Instructions

Hello team I like to thank everyone who have put lot of time and effort on SuperADX to work on mt4. Thos of you missed the instruction here it is again

Attachments

amitabha

Superadx

Superadx

Hi,

Does anyone have RIBBONTRADER & MODIFIED HEIKIN ASHI of the same author?

Regards

Here is the link

sync

I am new here and also new to TradeStation. So I was wondering with this being open code, does that mean it will work in most versions of TradeStation? I noticed earlier one was posted that only worked in TradeStation 8.8.
Also, it seems that this may be mainly a metatrader forum. But I was wondering if there may be some TradeStation help and info or is there other forums for new TradeStation users with indicators and info available?

This seems like a very good and helpfull forum.

Also sorry about the newbie questions. Hopefully in the near future I can help out on some stuff here.

Thanks again!

one to one coaching