Aurix Exchange

[REQ] Taichi Master Multi-Hedge Expert

enjoy

Hello I am also very interested in this EA.

Already tried to contact the maker by email but no responce.

Anybody can share this interesting EA ?

Thanks a lot.

:)

muchpips

...this I find in my collection...did not test I do not know nothing about it...

Attachments

• TaiChi Plus_Backtests-ON.mq4
    53.6 KB · Views: 40

maalox

It has it in every tf,
2014.09.22 06:45:41.206 2014.09.15 23:58 TaiChi Plus_Backtests-ON EURUSD,M1: Alert: exceed the time limit

Mrodri

Thanks a lot for the upload and effort but I agree with shady2500 it is not the same EA
:rolleyes:

I'm in agreement! The trades nothing like the one on the video. Version 1.5is the one listed in the video, I do not think this is it...

Nad22

Attached Ea to GBPUSD M15 chart opened 3 positions at the same price
Can it be modified to open only one position Thanks

hi there..yes vikram is right the ea Attached to GBPUSD M15 chart opened 3 positions at the same price .its a request to experts of this forum kindly take a look so it Can be modified to open only one position Thanks

enjoy

Tried the EA today on live account with 1500 euro, it is not looking bad at all.
Also I see the 3 trades opened at the same time.
Tried the EA on EURUSD 5 min after 18.30 in the slower period.
with a tp of 50 it easily comes into profit.

Curious if next to opening 3 periods at a time and option to make it into pending orders is possible instead as market orders.
The martingale is now set to 1.59 and can be adjusted easily to make it a little lower risk or even on 1 without martingale.
It can be brought outside the EA.

Continue to try this EA out and hope others will join me to share the results.

:D

muruku

correct.. once the EA places the order, it plays a familiar music.. trio dancer EA.

enjoy

I tried to make Taichi DeMarker on Demo but could not make it to work.

Also it is discussed on another place in this forum.

:D

enjoy

Taichi goes up to level 10 and then waits with placing new orders till market comes back if equity sl is not set on true.
On a 10k demo account it made on friday on EURUSD a solid growth from 913 euro amazing!

Looked in the source code, because it is decomiled it is hard to read, but it seems that some things are removed from the source that actually are needed to keep the EA safe in general.
Also the indicators are improper altered.

Is there someone out there that has a cleaner copy ?

Would be very thankfull.

:)

4words

correct.. once the EA places the order, it plays a familiar music.. trio dancer EA.

If taichi-master is acting like Trio-dancer then it's not worth to run this EA, because it needs huge account and low growth.

Aurix Exchange