Aurix Exchange

[REQ] Tasukigap EA

fzli2810

Does someone have Tasukigap EA?

The result is Impressive

Please share

Merlin

Interesting martingale progression. First is 10X original lot size and then 20X,30X,40X. That's as far as I saw.
This EA in it's original form blew the account. He tells me he then modified the code a fair bit, including the marty step.
Maybe it will survive a while, but still looks pretty risky.
Also noticed only running on a demo account. Why not live if it's any good?

fzli2810

Interesting martingale progression. First is 10X original lot size and then 20X,30X,40X. That's as far as I saw.
This EA in it's original form blew the account. He tells me he then modified the code a fair bit, including the marty step.
Maybe it will survive a while, but still looks pretty risky.
Also noticed only running on a demo account. Why not live if it's any good?

ONLY running on demo acct?? what does it mean?

kookoo23

Fzli2810 - 'Only in demo' what that means is that there is no real money being risked. This can mean that the developer does not want to risk his own money, but he wants you to risk your money; In buying his product and then on your real money forex account. If the developer won't put his own money at risk, why should you? If he has a real money account it shows his confidence in his system.

fzli2810

check

developer use their EA on real acct?

:confused::confused::confused:

kookoo23

looks like a real Alpari account with 10,000 real dolars. Looks like this guy is pretty sure of his system. Can someone upload the demo version so we can try. Thanks

fzli2810

He hides the broker because it is only 100USD not 10,000. Because people know what are the cent brokers, like fxopen etc

just login to their investor password and see the statement!

u always cry like a baby! :D:D:D go to google and read some usefull article:eek:

peace!!

kookoo23

just login to their investor password and see the statement!

u always cry like a baby! :D:D:D go to google and read some usefull article:eek:

peace!!

Why do people always use forums to vent there pent up frustrations? All we are trying to do here is help each other out. There is really no need to post derogatory comments aabout other forum members. I suggest that you relax a little and try to be more constructive. Here are the login details for anyone who want's to have a look.

Broker: FXCM

Login: 7012911

Password: aua8zkc

Server :mt4e.fxcorporate.com

fzli2810

Why do people always use forums to vent there pent up frustrations? All we are trying to do here is help each other out. There is really no need to post derogatory comments aabout other forum members. I suggest that you relax a little and try to be more constructive. Here are the login details for anyone who want's to have a look.

Broker: FXCM

Login: 7012911

Password: aua8zkc

Server :mt4e.fxcorporate.com

calm down, just kidding :p:p:p

have fun

Merlin

This is the Alpari account.. looks kind of nasty. Must have been close to a marginal call. Looks like the big lot size closed fast and saved the account.

You must be registered for see images

fzli2810

This is the Alpari account.. looks kind of nasty. Must have been close to a marginal call. Looks like the big lot size closed fast and saved the account.

look nasty ?
you run tasukigap ea on TF M15 ( incorrect TF):eek:
Tasukigap run on TF H1

what TF do u run? which setting do u run??
can you educate this EA?

fzli2810

this is my statement

profit almost 50% in 1 month
spend $199 to get $2k is fair enough
Your risk if you get MC so fast :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
i think there is no EA can guarantee 100% free from MC ( Margin Call). current market is crazy

depend your own decision. :rolleyes:

Merlin

@ fzli2810 .. You need to be more observant. The image I posted is the developers demo account. I merely displayed the trades on M15 to illustrate the
trades better. I don't own the EA.
You have also made the classic beginners mistake...you are not risking $199,
but $5,000, or whatever your live account contains.
Why don't you post the EA here now, so that it can be educated, and investigated further.

Aurix Exchange