Hi friends

please post any info on this if you have

link

there is a nice video.

If anybody can comment on the filters being used etc I will be grateful
regards
rvlvvel

vic3

I've seen this video too, looks promising... if anyone would like to share, i would be grateful for this...;););)

saivenkat

I learnt from the reviews..that this one is a Copy of the freely available Firebird EA.. The Counter Intuitive Movement (CIM) as discussed here has been there i Forex Mastero ( 2009)...

IMO... its another pretty ordinary stuff.. if not a BS..

Regards
Saivenkat:)

smokey22

I learnt from the reviews..that this one is a Copy of the freely available Firebird EA.. The Counter Intuitive Movement (CIM) as discussed here has been there i Forex Mastero ( 2009)...

IMO... its another pretty ordinary stuff.. if not a BS..

Regards
Saivenkat:)

Dose any have Compass? Would be nice to check out.. What is rubbish to one is not always the same for the next guy.... :)

Smokey22

TraderX

the video is pretty interesting but would be nice if someone share the product with us :)

A friend on mine purchased this system on friday. I have been testing it for him against my only system. I have been trading for 25yrs now.

There is nice tool to help with position size, stop placement and targets. I also like the strategy of entering two positions and closing the first at #1 target and moving second stop to breakeven and letting second position run, This is something not uncommon in trade and i have done for many years.

Now, The meat and potatoes.

While testing Goldem Compass today on 2 demo accounts and 1 live account

Demo accounts. FXDD, AXItrader, Live account Go Markets.

A strange thing happened earlier today. I got a sell signal on GBPUSD on both demo accounts, and not a sell signal on the Live account. I have contacted support and have had no reply as yet to why this would happen.

Extracts from sent emails.

Have just had a look at AXI Trade Demo also. and it gave a sell signal on the Demo platform, however on the live platform no sell signal.

Is this system designed for demo or live trading?

Can you please explain why i get signals on demo, but not on a live platform?

Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: support@currencynavigator.com
Subject: RE:GBPUSD,
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:31:11 +0000

Dear Support,

I have three MT4 platforms i have loaded Golden Compass onto. Why is it today on the Demo FXDD i got a sell signal on the GBPUSD and not one on the other two platforms. Go Markets is Live, not a Demo.

Pic attached of FXDD sell, and of no sell on Go Markets.

Cheers,

> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:56:56 -0600
> Subject: RE: [Customers] Here is your login information
> From: support@currencynavigator.com
> To:
>
> Hi
>
> The best timeframe for used with this system is 4-H and daily timeframe.
> We don't built in the automated feature because we want users use the
> system and trade the system and made the decision. We don't want to take
> so many users because we can't provide support to so many users at the
> same time. You can try our system and see how it is.
>
> Regards

Attachments

• sell on axi demo.jpg
    sell on axi demo.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
  • sell signal fxdd 4hr.jpg
    sell signal fxdd 4hr.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
  • no sell signal go markets.jpg
    no sell signal go markets.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3

T-Wolf

A friend on mine purchased this system on friday. I have been testing it for him against my only system. I have been trading for 25yrs now.

There is nice tool to help with position size, stop placement and targets. I also like the strategy of entering two positions and closing the first at #1 target and moving second stop to breakeven and letting second position run, This is something not uncommon in trade and i have done for many years.

Now, The meat and potatoes.

While testing Goldem Compass today on 2 demo accounts and 1 live account

Demo accounts. FXDD, AXItrader, Live account Go Markets.

A strange thing happened earlier today. I got a sell signal on GBPUSD on both demo accounts, and not a sell signal on the Live account. I have contacted support and have had no reply as yet to why this would happen.

Extracts from sent emails.

Have just had a look at AXI Trade Demo also. and it gave a sell signal on the Demo platform, however on the live platform no sell signal.

Is this system designed for demo or live trading?

Can you please explain why i get signals on demo, but not on a live platform?

Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: support@currencynavigator.com
Subject: RE:GBPUSD,
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:31:11 +0000

Dear Support,

I have three MT4 platforms i have loaded Golden Compass onto. Why is it today on the Demo FXDD i got a sell signal on the GBPUSD and not one on the other two platforms. Go Markets is Live, not a Demo.

Pic attached of FXDD sell, and of no sell on Go Markets.

Cheers,

> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:56:56 -0600
> Subject: RE: [Customers] Here is your login information
> From: support@currencynavigator.com
> To:
>
> Hi
>
> The best timeframe for used with this system is 4-H and daily timeframe.
> We don't built in the automated feature because we want users use the
> system and trade the system and made the decision. We don't want to take
> so many users because we can't provide support to so many users at the
> same time. You can try our system and see how it is.
>
> Regards

It would be interesting to hear about your system which you've traded for 25 yrs. It must be a very solid system to be able to withstand the test of time, considering the ever changing conditions of the market place ! Thanks TraderX........T-Wolf

TraderX

It would be interesting to hear about your system which you've traded for 25 yrs. It must be a very solid system to be able to withstand the test of time, considering the ever changing conditions of the market place ! Thanks TraderX........T-Wolf

Update from Golden Compass.

Hi We have checked your screenshot and compared with one of broker is IamFXand it didn't have the sell signal like yours. We think the possible reason of this may be the data feed was differentbetween the brokers, therefore you see signal different Regards

2nd

Hi We have checked what you said in two brokers. One is IamFX (demo) accountand one is TadawulFX (live account) and both of them didn't have the sellarrow at the point you said. As we said earlier, we think this might be the data feed is different Regards

My response.

Ofcourse the Data Feed is going to be different from different brokers, Don't you think this highlights a floor in your system? And what is the solution? How can you trust the system with this happening? I am not looking for excuses, rather solutions.

I have alot of trading experience, most likely more than most of you.

There is never a name to the emails also.

The system i have been using for the past 25yrs evolves as the market changes as every system should. I use sentiment, price action , round numbers, s/r, stoc and pivots. The key is sentiment and R/R on every entry.

Just posted a shot of how this works. Basicly what is does it keeps you on the right side of the market. You may say, why didn't take the long and the reason for that i would be trading against my sentiment rules. Patience is the key. Most of the time you won't get the top or bottom of a trend, but it will get you in on a retracemnt to a previous support or resistance zone. The system over time produces a winning average of 68%, profit factor 1.73%. Most consecutive wins 13, losers 5. amount need to start trading this method $6500.

Anyway thats it.

Attachments

• eu sentiment shot.jpg
    eu sentiment shot.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 3

T-Wolf

Traderfx

Traderfx

Hi TraderFX,

Thanks for your brief but to the point explanation of how you trade. Any more tips or advice from you would be most appreciated. I like your style !!.....T-Wolf

TraderX

Hi TraderFX,

Thanks for your brief but to the point explanation of how you trade. Any more tips or advice from you would be most appreciated. I like your style !!.....T-Wolf

Hi T-Wolf,

No worries. Sometimes I don't have alot of time to post as i am a fulltime trader. Will try am post some rules and tips at times. I don't think I should be posting my system here as this thread relates to Golden Compass.

In saying that The EU has just formed a shooting star on the 4hr (Go Markets) High 1.4329 R1 at 1.4352. So i will look for entry using half position at 1.4300 with a stop near 1.4335. Maybe a bit early , but am prepared for a move higher.

Attachments

• eu sentiment shot update star entry.jpg
    eu sentiment shot update star entry.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0

vivaan

Hi T-Wolf,

No worries. Sometimes I don't have alot of time to post as i am a fulltime trader. Will try am post some rules and tips at times. I don't think I should be posting my system here as this thread relates to Golden Compass.

In saying that The EU has just formed a shooting star on the 4hr (Go Markets) High 1.4329 R1 at 1.4352. So i will look for entry using half position at 1.4300 with a stop near 1.4335. Maybe a bit early , but am prepared for a move higher.

Hi ! Trade X ,

I would really appreciate if can you please share the indicator on your chart showing the sentiment ( negative & positive sentiment with red and golden lines ). Share it only if you have no issues with that, just a humble request. :)

Thanks & B'rgds.

TraderX

Hi T-Wolf,

Just an update. Closed at plus 40 pips. Not a big trade but high % reversal play.

TraderX

Hi ! Trade X ,

I would really appreciate if can you please share the indicator on your chart showing the sentiment ( negative & positive sentiment with red and golden lines ). Share it only if you have no issues with that, just a humble request. :)

Thanks & B'rgds.

Hi,

Its still in development and does have a couple of bugs, Once thats sorted it will be available.

Hope your trading it going well.

scwon

TraderX,

How is the Forex Golden Compass performing so far? About how many trades have you taken with it? How many wins/losses?

Thanks

TraderX

TraderX,

How is the Forex Golden Compass performing so far? About how many trades have you taken with it? How many wins/losses?

Thanks

Hi Scwon,

Trades begining 27th june 11, Have uploaded the trades so far from Golden Compass. Have also uploaded some of my live trades from last night.

So far I am not impressed with GC. I am just testing for a mate who purchased.

Today I just got a buy signal on USDCHF 4Hr @ 8340 stop 8288, targets 8408 and 8437. So will see how this performs.

This system seems at bit slow for me. I Also noticed last night it repainted some arrows. After the move had been made and i was going over the 4hr charts i noticed that GC had placed arrows on buys where they were not there prior the move.

I sent this email last night to them on behalf of my mate. So when i see him today we will know if they process the refund or not.

From watching your charts i believe your signals are re -painting.

No comment so far

Another interesting thing is i believe they are opperating from Hong Kong. And they never leave a name on there email replies.

Anyway will keep running it and see if it gets better.

Attachments

• GOLDENCOMPASS Trades.jpg
    GOLDENCOMPASS Trades.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Traderx trades last night.jpg
    Traderx trades last night.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 0

T-Wolf

Hi Scwon,

Trades begining 27th june 11, Have uploaded the trades so far from Golden Compass. Have also uploaded some of my live trades from last night.

So far I am not impressed with GC. I am just testing for a mate who purchased.

Today I just got a buy signal on USDCHF 4Hr @ 8340 stop 8288, targets 8408 and 8437. So will see how this performs.

This system seems at bit slow for me. I Also noticed last night it repainted some arrows. After the move had been made and i was going over the 4hr charts i noticed that GC had placed arrows on buys where they were not there prior the move.

I sent this email last night to them on behalf of my mate. So when i see him today we will know if they process the refund or not.

From watching your charts i believe your signals are re -painting.

No comment so far

Another interesting thing is i believe they are opperating from Hong Kong. And they never leave a name on there email replies.

Anyway will keep running it and see if it gets better.

Hi TraderX,

Not very impressive results from the GC. trades, but your results from last night with your system are really good....way to go friend. It's fantastic to see what a trader with your experience can do ! I can tell you've been around the block a few times with this business . Keep it up, I enjoy your posts.....T-Wolf

TraderX

Hi TraderX,

Not very impressive results from the GC. trades, but your results from last night with your system are really good....way to go friend. It's fantastic to see what a trader with your experience can do ! I can tell you've been around the block a few times with this business . Keep it up, I enjoy your posts.....T-Wolf

Can add a few more to that also. am long Silver @34, Cable 1.6011 and short the EURAUD 1.3670 EURCAD 1.4090 . Did not take a snipe as they are with another broker and still open.

T-Wolf

Can add a few more to that also. am long Silver @34, Cable 1.6011 and short the EURAUD 1.3670 EURCAD 1.4090 . Did not take a snipe as they are with another broker and still open.
Way to go mate, I wish you nothing but success !!....T-Wolf

TraderX

Way to go mate, I wish you nothing but success !!....T-Wolf

Here is the USDCHF buy signal i posted this morning. Signal from Golden Compass with screen shot.

Also included is a trade on GBPUSD long im presently in. plus 100 pips from entry 1 lot.

Has fallen 40 pips and about 15 pips from stop.

Attachments

• buy  signal fxdd 4hr usdchf 29june.jpg
    buy signal fxdd 4hr usdchf 29june.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 0
  • cable trade.jpg
    cable trade.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0

Aurix Exchange