Aurix Exchange

req:The RSI PRO Forex Trading System

Indicator not plotting properly

Indicator not plotting properly

Hi

When I try to plot indicator only get RSI with no divergences etc. Anybody got same problem.

Solved problem - make sure Indicator Window under inputs corresponds with indicator pane number :D

StaticX

Hi Freddy,

Thank you for posting this system. It really opened my eyes as to the usage of the RSI indicator. I especially liked the guys take on how it should be used, it was extremely enlightning and it could be a very beneficial component to my ongoing knowledge base.

Did you ever sign up for the course or the system? Just wondering about his inidactor and whether he did any updates to it?
(Although from what I have read so far, his indicator is really a "nice-to-have" and not at all essential to the usage of base system which is the default RSI indicator as provided by Metatrader.)

Cheers
StaticX

zxpips

new version 2.0

new version 2.0

Hi Freddie,

thank you for sharing this version, would you happen to have the new version 2.0 of this indicator?
Thanks

mywid

Hi Freddy,

Thank you for posting this system. It really opened my eyes as to the usage of the RSI indicator. I especially liked the guys take on how it should be used, it was extremely enlightning and it could be a very beneficial component to my ongoing knowledge base.

Did you ever sign up for the course or the system? Just wondering about his inidactor and whether he did any updates to it?
(Although from what I have read so far, his indicator is really a "nice-to-have" and not at all essential to the usage of base system which is the default RSI indicator as provided by Metatrader.)

Cheers
StaticX

After using so many indicators and at the end I stuck with just using RSI.
Burnt to much money in trading, I wished had learnt how to use RSI at the beginning of my trading career.

I wont place any position without confirming with RSI.

BOB122

Seek assistance and guidance

Seek assistance and guidance

HELLO MYWID,
I FOLLOWED YOU THROUGH VARIOUS POST AND THREADS. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE CONTRIBUTION YOU MADE TO UPLIFT THE NEW AS WELL AS LEARNED TRADERS OF FOREX COMMUNITY.

ALL YOUR POST AND THREADS ARE ENLIGHTENING AND HELP THE TRADERS IN ALL POSSIBLE WAY TO SUCCESS IN THE FOREX MARKET.

FOREX IS A ONLY EARNING SOURCE FOR ME AND I LOOK TOWARDS IT AS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR MY GROWTH.

I CAME ACROSS ONE OF YOUR THREAD WIDE BREAK OUT SYSTEM BUT UNFORTUNATELY I WAS TO LATE TO SEE IT AS THE SYSTEM WAS REMOVED FROM THE POST, I WILL BE OBLIGED AND THANKFUL TO YOU IF YOU PM ME THE SYSTEM THAT YOU POSTED IN WIDE BREAKOUT SYSTEM THREAD AS I READ ALL THE PREVIEWS AND REVIEWS ABOUT YOUR SYSTEM AS ONE OF THE BEST SYSTEM FOR CONFIRM FOREX EARNING...

I WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU IF YOU PM ME THE SYSTEM MY MAIL ID IS "bob12220@yahoo.com"....

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE WONDERFUL CONTRIBUTION THAT OU MADE FOR MENTORING AND DEVELOPING THE TRADERS...

THANKS IN ADVANCE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM YOU

Aurix Exchange