one to one coaching

[REQ] The Ultimate FX Predictor

D

dremur

Does smb have?

Code:
vendor: [URL="http://www.worldwide-invest.org/redirector.php?url=%68%74%74%70%3a%2f%2f%77%77%77%2e%63%61%6e%6f%6e%62%75%72%79%70%75%62%6c%69%73%68%69%6e%67%2e%63%6f%6d%2f%75%66%78%70%70%70%2f"]The Ultimate FX Predictor[/URL]

Paranoid

The main problem with that system is that it's tied to IQFeed's forex data feed at $88 per month!
If you take all the signals it provides you'll soon be standing on a corner selling The Big Issue. :)

tommymacga

Paranoid..Please Qualify Your Statement.

Paranoid..Please Qualify Your Statement.

The main problem with that system is that it's tied to IQFeed's forex data feed at $88 per month!
If you take all the signals it provides you'll soon be standing on a corner selling The Big Issue. :)
Greetings Paranoid...Just wondering what info or experience you are basing your negative comments on about the Ultimate FX Predictor software.
Thanks,
tommymacga

Paranoid

The data feed does cost $88 per month and you can't use anything else. That's a fact and not a negative comment.
The problem with this old system is that it was targeted at novices by internet marketeers. At around a cost of ?2000 sterling it was marketed slickly and, of course, was reassuringly expensive. An important consideration for some people. After all if it costs that much it must be good musn't it? All you do is wait for a green dot and go long, or just wait for a red dot and go short. The reality was somewhat different. Whilst you could set the risk level between few trades and many trades a 'trader's eye' was required to determine if the trade was likely to have much chance of success. This was far removed from what novice traders could do or expected to do. User groups and forums were set up to try to find settings and methods that could work. I recall Forex Testtube and Forex Friends as being two of them. There are several threads on other well known forums that you can browse. I suspect most users have by now given up on it.
That said, the system is quite versatile in that you can experiment with the settings and run backtests to check the profitability. If you are an experienced trader and understand support, resistance, pivots, fib retracements and projections plus classic candlestick reversal patterns you could work with it. But, were that the case, why on earth would you want to spend ?2k on it? You have all the tools you need to make a good living already.
If you are a novice you would be better off using some of the ?2k to open a trading account and practicing your own newly researched skills as described above.
Good luck with it.

tommymacga

Thank You Paranoid!

Thank You Paranoid!

Greetings Paranoid..
Thanks for the in-depth info on the Predictor software.
I had a feeling it was just another hyped-up-marketing system.
It was recommended to be by TradeWins publishing which usually only deals with reputable authors on various trading methods and systems.
Again, I do appreciate your information..it was very helpful.
All the Best to you!
CHEERS...
tommymacga

one to one coaching